**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lmao y'all fr wasted 3 pages bickering for no reason

Lemme break it down for y'all

Everything Lavar do is for a reason. Dude is a business man trying to get a check. In case y'all forgot, he also got a tv show on facebook that he is trying to grow. His vision is to turn ball in the family to keeping up with the kardashian status. So in order to publicize his show/his brand, he gotta stay relevant and in the news. Thus, he'll say lots of outlandish ****. Some true, some exaggerated, some flat out wrong. But any publicity, good or bad, is good publicity. Ask Kim K or as of most recently, Logan Paul how that went. They def got a bag for they actions

Y'all really think gelo walked up into LV and stole them shades? I know dude a idiot but guaranteed that **** was staged.

Everything made sense but that last part. Gelo is goofy dummy, yes he stole. :lol:

Lavar talking about Luke does more than bring attention to Lavar, Lonzo gotta stand and answer dumb questions about what his father tryna start a beef between the coach. That's ******ed, nobody should be in a situation between your coach and father. Love what he's doing in the big picture but on certain stuff Lavar gotta chill out on.

these are the breaks......can't keep all our young guys and chase big name FA's. sucks but it's reality.

We're tanking on behalf of Boston it seems. If the Nash trade was stupid and we never actually gave up a pick until this year, then what is it now that we're actually trading those same picks for cap space?

I mean, we're not talking about KAT, Porzingis and Booker here. It's JC, Randle and Nance. I like them too, and we're all biased cuz we see them every game and we see them getting better over the years.

But they all have flaws that haven't gone away over 3-4 years and their strengths and talents haven't exactly contributed to us becoming a winning team.

Reactions: God
doesnt make sense to trade nance.
hes under a contract and not due a salary bump for another 2 years

while he hasnt developed an offensive game to warrant him being a starter, you need his depth.
if we gonna trade JC and randle...just get it the **** over with already.

I really do think Gelo walked into the Louis V store and stole those shades. Was it staged for the other 2 UCLA players who are suspended for the year, too?

At the end of the day I don't care about most the outlandish stuff Lavar says about his boys. I'm all for him saying his sons are better than Curry and that he can beat Jordan 1 on 1, all his sons are going to be on the Lakers together, etc. None of that stuff really matters. What I take issue with is him saying negative things about his son's teams, coaches, managers. The Lakers are already in a bad spot, how is he helping anything by talking bad about Luke? All he's doing is bringing more negative press to the team and drawing unnecessary questions, potentially damaging the Lakers relationship with other teams.
Lavar is just an opportunist, he will spin every situation into something with heavy PR. Gelo and teammates theft was def not a publicity stunt though lol

Ohm YoungmisukESPN Staff Writer
The Lakers have played the NBA's 4th-hardest schedule. Only the Mavericks, Jazz and Grizzlies have played a tougher slate according to BPI. Only three teams have played more minutes against Golden State, Houston, Cleveland, Boston and Toronto than the Lakers according to ESPN Stats and Info. The Lakers' brutal December is the 3rd-hardest month any team will play the entire season. The Lakers were favored by BPI in just 2 of their 14 games. Based on pre-game odds from BPI, the Lakers were expected to have 9 wins by this point instead of their current 12 wins.

Relax.

How competitive have the Lakers been this season? They are 1-8 against the top-5 teams - Warriors, Rockets, Celtics, Raptors and Cavaliers. But that includes a double OT loss to Houston and two OT losses to Golden State. According to ESPN Stats and Info, Luke Walton's team led those opponents 36% of the time, greater than every other team in the league that on average led for 35 percent of the time against those same opponents.

R-e-l-a-x

Like I said earlier, once teams start going all in on the tank post all-star break, this team will climb up the draft standings.

I expect our pick to be in the late lottery (8-12 range).

**** Boston, they're not getting a pick off us.

I need more Josh Hart. Can't wait til Clarkson is traded.

I'm a Dlo stan but taking Hart at 30 was such a good move that I can't even be that mad at the trade. Hart can impact the game in so many different ways. Great off the ball on offense and a really good defender. Getting him on a 1st round contract is gunna look so good in a year.

Now all we need is for Thomas Bryant to get minutes and get his shine on.

These fools gonna flip DLo, Randle, Clarkson, Nance and watch Bron sign with the Clippers.

Gonna be looting in the threads. :lol:

#KeepTheKidsSignPG

How competitive have the Lakers been this season? They are 1-8 against the top-5 teams - Warriors, Rockets, Celtics, Raptors and Cavaliers. But that includes a double OT loss to Houston and two OT losses to Golden State. According to ESPN Stats and Info, Luke Walton's team led those opponents 36% of the time, greater than every other team in the league that on average led for 35 percent of the time against those same opponents.

R-e-l-a-x

Good point. Really tough schedule indeed. The thing that burns is those losses to bad or injured teams (LAC, DEN, mem, sac, Phx, cha, nyk)

doesnt make sense to trade nance.
hes under a contract and not due a salary bump for another 2 years

while he hasnt developed an offensive game to warrant him being a starter, you need his depth.
if we gonna trade JC and randle...just get it the **** over with already.
problem with this is teams know they aint gotta do **** to get these guys cuz they gon be free agents anyways cuz they know the lakers going after two big free agents and their value is shot. none of those guys gonna get deng to move unless we attach future first rounders as well

magic don goofed big time just as everyone predicted

Good point. Really tough schedule indeed. The thing that burns is those losses to bad or injured teams (LAC, DEN, mem, sac, Phx, cha, nyk)

That is what a young team is. They ball out vs the best teams because they want to give it their best shot against the best (remember the old Bobcats vs our Title teams?) but then they will look like crap vs the Suns on a Saturday night. Young teams do that ****

That Houston double OT game hurt, but no Lopez, no Ball, no KCP, Randle fouls out, Hart fouls out, I think Ennis or someone else fouled out too, at that point you're just hangin on with all backups and Ingram. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom