**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So hey guise....how does this work...this whole I'm going to followLeBron wherever he goes. So now obviously I'm a huge Laker fan.
What are the team songs , history , any good players ever pass thru. #Showtimeisback
bout to take a can of hairspray and a lighter to that avy of yours

223_ULG1.jpg

Oh man what a time !!!

Defensive lance to take the pressure off LAbron guarding the best playah, rim protector in javale ... kawhi youre up

Guise ....I'm telling yall it's a done deal....I honestly believe that LeBron would not have signed if he didn't have a good indication if Kawhi was coming. He knows it's not if but when.Kawhi gonna legit be a the biggest diva till he gets his wishes...and the spurs
are gonna have even though the thought of sending him to any Western conference team is gonna be almost impossible they gonna have to take the L and send him to LA

Guise ....I'm telling yall it's a done deal....I honestly believe that LeBron would not have signed if he didn't have a good indication if Kawhi was coming. He knows it's not if but when.Kawhi gonna legit be a the biggest diva till he gets his wishes...and the spurs
are gonna have even though the thought of sending him to any Western conference team is gonna be almost impossible they gonna have to take the L and send him to LA
Dawg get yo *** outta this thread

Lebron don’t know **** about the spurs or kawhi

You so mad lebron came here by himself.

And I can guarantee you we ain’t trading nobody worth a damn for kawhi. On piru

Back
Top Bottom