**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AC815AA5-E1E1-4C71-A7DB-66FD9FF65C63.gif

This team's length. :wow:

No one under 6'5. If they can get Kawhi without giving up Hart they could run out some really versatile wing defenders between Hart/Kawhi/Lance/Zo/KCP.

@CP1708 , @MVP , CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 , licensed to ball licensed to ball , @had pants , @grandtheftbike , @cruzair13 , Los Angeles Los Angeles , @moonman818 , @leemelone , @pmatic , VinMillerHearn58 VinMillerHearn58 , @Lizakers , purpnyellow purpnyellow , @akajae , denni5themenace denni5themenace ... ALL NT Laker fans before today*, the mass bandwagonning that's about to happen really makes me appreciate you all, fr fr.

I know we've all got it into something fierce throughout the years, I'm sure at least a couple/few (most?) of you probably can't stand me, but I appreciate you all as fans.

We BEEN here.

*Look, if I left you out, it's hard remembering all the names, man. It wasn't intentional. If you've been here, you've been here... and I appreciate that. YOU try to list everyone. :lol:

Y’all tripping about these signings. We only looking for 1 year deals and therefore we are severely limited on who can get

I’m happy to have a back up pg and back up center on cheap 1 year deals

Can always trade them at deadline to other contender or include in larger package etc

@CP1708 , @MVP , CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 , licensed to ball licensed to ball , @had pants , @grandtheftbike , @cruzair13 , Los Angeles Los Angeles , @moonman818 , @leemelone , @pmatic , VinMillerHearn58 VinMillerHearn58 , @Lizakers , purpnyellow purpnyellow , @akajae , denni5themenace denni5themenace ... ALL NT Laker fans before today*, the mass bandwagonning that's about to happen really makes me appreciate you all, fr fr.

I know we've all got it into something fierce throughout the years, I'm sure at least a couple/few (most?) of you probably can't stand me, but I appreciate you all as fans.

We BEEN here.

*Look, if I left you out, it's hard remembering all the names, man. It wasn't intentional. If you've been here, you've been here... and I appreciate that. YOU try to list everyone. :lol:
DLF DLF too

Back
Top Bottom