**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mitch Kupchak, Jim Buss, D'Lo, Juju, Moz, and Deng, Clarkson, Nance Jr.

Died for this !

Jim Buss single handidly tried to destroy the Lakers. Didn’t know a damn thing. Got lucky his last name had the letters BUSS. Smhif stories true he was trying to sell the team. Dr. Buss rolling over in his grave. RIP.

Ball
Ingram
Lebron
Kuzma
Randle.

4 hungry young'ns combined with Lebrons wisdom. Hart Mcgee KCP off the bench.

DAMN and this is without Kawhi.

Hopefully Randle resigns with us.. if not we have to package dude for kawhi since I read that dude doesn't wanna play for us

HERES OUR SA DEAL
S&T Randle and someone else maybe a pick to and bring home THE KLAW

Juju reminds me of Bynum and how he feels like he's entitled to something

Gonna get shipped out and never heard from again

C CP1708 , MVP MVP , @CHAOSE57 , licensed to ball licensed to ball , @had pants , @grandtheftbike , @cruzair13 , @Los Angeles , @moonman818 , @leemelone , @pmatic , VinMillerHearn58 VinMillerHearn58 , @Lizakers , @purpnyellow , @akajae , @denni5themenace... ALL NT Laker fans before today*, the mass bandwagonning that's about to happen really makes me appreciate you all, fr fr.

I know we've all got it into something fierce throughout the years, I'm sure at least a couple/few (most?) of you probably can't stand me, but I appreciate you all as fans.

We BEEN here.

*Look, if I left you out, it's hard remembering all the names, man. It wasn't intentional. If you've been here, you've been here... and I appreciate that. YOU try to list everyone. :lol:

Tupac, CaliWest, French Blue, Kal, Bright Nikes, Senor, KB8, all with us too.

C CP1708 , MVP MVP , @CHAOSE57 , licensed to ball licensed to ball , @had pants , @grandtheftbike , @cruzair13 , @Los Angeles , @moonman818 , @leemelone , @pmatic , VinMillerHearn58 VinMillerHearn58 , @Lizakers , @purpnyellow , @akajae , @denni5themenace... ALL NT Laker fans before today*, the mass bandwagonning that's about to happen really makes me appreciate you all, fr fr.

I know we've all got it into something fierce throughout the years, I'm sure at least a couple/few (most?) of you probably can't stand me, but I appreciate you all as fans.

We BEEN here.

*Look, if I left you out, it's hard remembering all the names, man. It wasn't intentional. If you've been here, you've been here... and I appreciate that. YOU try to list everyone. :lol:

This is exactly why people hate us Laker fans. We do **** like this.

If you're a fan, you know in your heart that you're a fan and that's what matters.

This separating fans who have allegedly been here as an arbitrary metric to differentiate who is more of a loyal fan is... silly.

I go to more laker games than anybody on NT. Does that make me more of a fan?

Absolutely not.

Let's unite y'all. There's a lot of hate coming our way.

I fully expect Lakers to go all in for Kawhi now. Spurs really have no leverage and if Kawhi keeps playing hard ball teams like Celtics and Philly won’t give up their young players.

S&T Randle Zubac Hart Svi 2019 1st rounder and 2020 1st rounder for Kawhi

We BEEN here.

You left me off. I’m calling for your head.

This is exactly why people hate us Laker fans. We do **** like this.

If you're a fan, you know in you're heart that you're a fan and that's what matters.

This separating fans who have allegedly been here as an arbitrary metric to differentiate is... silly.

I go to more laker games than anybody on NT. Does that make me more of a fan?

Absolutely not.

Let's unite y'all. There's a lot of hate coming our way.
My man why you so pressed about a list lol

I fully expect Lakers to go all in for Kawhi now. Spurs really have no leverage and if Kawhi keeps playing hard ball teams like Celtics and Philly won’t give up their young players.

S&T Randle Zubac Hart Svi 2019 1st rounder and 2020 1st rounder for Kawhi
Can we chill for a day or 2...my heart can’t handle all this in a single day

Back
Top Bottom