**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just Remember Mario Chalmers Averaged
9/4/2 while Bron was in Miami...>D

Drs4pzqVYAA7Ysf.jpg

Like what I saw from Lance last night, sure he had a couple of mishaps but he was not as wild. He was making his shots and looking to move the ball. He'd usually want to bring the ball down but for some reason dude looks allergic to it last night, even letting Svi dribble it up the court. :lol:

Defense was solid last night. THANK GOD.
All of a sudden it doesn't look as bad when we play solid D...
question: is KCP made of basura?
will Zo ever look like he likes to play ball?

Visited this thread logged off my account so saw all the people posting that I had on ignore and man amazing how since getting LeBron we got so many new weirdos coming into this thread. Guys who never seen lakers play now are lakers experts. Lizlakers, sorry man gotta get put you on ignore . Sounding way too much like bsox, bucem and those two clipper fans from the nba thread that hate the lakers. I hate when Zo ****s up more than the next guy but you take it to another level. An annoying, lakers hate skip Bayless type annoying hate.

Visited this thread logged off my account so saw all the people posting that I had on ignore and man amazing how since getting LeBron we got so many new weirdos coming into this thread. Guys who never seen lakers play now are lakers experts. Lizlakers, sorry man gotta get put you on ignore . Sounding way too much like bsox, bucem and those two clipper fans from the nba thread that hate the lakers. I hate when Zo ****s up more than the next guy but you take it to another level. An annoying, lakers hate skip Bayless type annoying hate.

Die hard Lakers fan since age 8 . I can’t sit quietly as we **** up the #2 pick again. Best believe I’m pissed

Ignore feature is for snowflakes.

Ignore though? :lol:

I called zo stats yesterday smh...I know Luke is screwing him but damn wish he would at least try to get his but he continues to be so passive...he's such a beta male

Ignore though? :lol:
Just easier though. Like, I don’t like surrounding myself with stupidity. Def lots of people I disagree with on here and they aren’t ignored. But man that ignore button has been great. I wanna talk lakers, not here for hate and ***** sessions

What's less surprising, LeBron/Rondo taking the ball out of Ball's hands or Ball being a spot up shooter in the halfcourt?

What's less surprising, LeBron/Rondo taking the ball out of Ball's hands or Ball being a spot up shooter in the halfcourt?

The 2nd was expected, think he's shooting 43% on spot up 3s this season. I didn't expect his role to be diminished this much though.

He's been turned into the PG version of Kevin Love and Chris Bosh.

He's also playing 9 minutes less a game compared to least season. That's pretty absurd. When he's played 30 minutes the production from last season is there 13/5/7 problem is it's only happened in 3 outta 12 games so far.

Back
Top Bottom