**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Your minutes are given to A wrinkly old point guard only if you allow it to happen #Accountability

Stop blaming others and making excuses for him he’s a big boy

Just left Chalk Talk event at Staples. it was a Q&A session with Magic Johnson and Cari Champion. The very first question asked by fans to Magic Johnson was about Lonzo ball and whether magic is concerned about how he’s playing. :lol:

I wonder if Lonzo should start...

I think Lonzo and BI on the second unit might work. They played well together when it was them but some times when they play with Bron, they look to defer to him while standing and watching...

They need to move more. I don't understand why there isn't a lot of movement to the basket. A lot of threes from a team that isn't the best at shooting threes.

Whatever it is, lonzo needs to figure it out. Just because you’re not playing “your game” doesn’t mean you shouldn’t figure out how to get involved, be aggressive and impact the game in different ways. That’s what separates players. Dude needs to take some initiative... and see a sports therapist.

yall are trippin...

its clear as day....LONZO CANT SCORE THE BALL....he can hit open 3's but that basically makes him a ghost on offense

stop making up excuses for this dood. If he could get to the rack, score, get to the free throw line, actually POSE AS A THREAT on offense he would get more burn....

stop tryna blame luke.

lavar really sold alot of yall a dream with this kid

JOSHUA B. mfkn HART.

I need a josh hart jersey, guy is the truth.

It takes a LOT for me to buy a Jersey of you, Harts not there for me, even though my last name is Hart irl and everyone is trying to pressure me into getting one. :lol:

I'm seriously waiting for the "I Hart LA" shirt

but yeah out of these young cats, this guy has impressed me the most this season.

Whatever it is, lonzo needs to figure it out. Just because you’re not playing “your game” doesn’t mean you shouldn’t figure out how to get involved, be aggressive and impact the game in different ways. That’s what separates players. Dude needs to take some initiative... and see a sports therapist.

This. He's very comfortable being passive and that's a bad thing. He always says that "he's waiting for the game to come to him" and he's playing his game but at some point you need your point guard to step up and adapt. He's far too comfortable standing in the corner for 20 seconds on each possession.

It's especially frustratingit especially frustrating when you see other young point guard asserting themselves and impacting the game while Lonzo is comfortable to standing in the corner, "waiting on the game to come to him"

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Lonzo just need to be aggressive, man.

Its all mental to him. Kobe needs to talk to this dude.

He played great when he's trying to get revenge on murray

Lonzo just need to be aggressive, man.

Its all mental to him. Kobe needs to talk to this dude.

He played great when he's trying to get revenge on murray

This, too passive a lot of times. You’d think he’d want revenge on Fox for knocking him out of the ncaa tournament and would go at him extra hard

Lol this is ******ed

That’s like if you have a guy on your team that’s a really One thing, but the coach wants him to do a thing completely opposite of that and he doesn’t thrive, you can’t put all blame on said player.

Remember the game the other day he was ultra aggressive first quarter. Had like 6 rep 6 assist 3 steals in first quarter. Then he played like 8 more mins rest of the game. Lol.

This is like player a getting traded and then someone puts said player in a really good system and then boom, all of a sudden player a looks amazing and people are dogging the team that traded him

Regardless of this situation, I think we can all agree he isn’t playing up to his potential... I just wanna see Lonzo go on a 5 min spurt where he takes the ****ing keys and asserts himself all over the game

It’s frustrating watching him play because I feel like he’s holding back or something.

Reactions: God
Screenshot_20181111-211050.jpg

Wow. When Lonzo actually handles the ball, he does good things!! Who would have thought he’s not effective as spot up shooter.

Back
Top Bottom