**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

**** it. Ariza for KCP is good for me.

Hope they don’t give up a 1st for a half season of replacing KCP with ariza tho.

Man it's like lonzo was cuttino Mobley in the 99 playoffs blowing the game tryna be a hero and were losing every game. But the team is 7 games over .500 for the first time since Lebron was championship less.
If Lonzo was dropping 25 and 15 and we lose, he would still get hate.
Would you rather have fultz?

Man it's like lonzo was cuttino Mobley in the 99 playoffs blowing the game tryna be a hero and were losing every game. But the team is 7 games over .500 for the first time since Lebron was championship less.
If Lonzo was dropping 25 and 15 and we lose, he would still get hate.
Would you rather have fultz?
At least Fultz has a legit excuse

We're going to close a playoff game with Chandler, Kuzma, Bron, Ariza and BI. I know it.

Edit:

Maybe swap out Chandler for Lonzo or Rondo depending on match ups.

Last edited:
Hart gets called for breathing on people defensively, yet doesn't foul calls when dudes punch him in the jaw as he's going up for lay ups.
Hopefully by year 3 he'll start getting some damn respect from the refs.

Hart is my favorite Laker, but outside of post defense and rebounding he kind of underwhelms on defense.

Do people not realize Zo isn’t being utilized in a way that fits his strengths?

Fox is excelling because he’s in an offense that puts the ball in his hands. He’s the #1 option. High usage. And is given the freedom to play his game. Of course his development will be faster because he’s being given the opportunities. He also didn’t get hurt and miss 30 games and the entire off season.

Zo barely has the ball in his hands (bron effect couple with Luke ineptitude). Isn’t used as a SG in the half court (cutting, coming off screens etc). Instead Luke has him setting screens and standing in the corner. The only time Zo ever has a chance to score is in transition or the couple times he gets a C&S 3.

Look I’m not giving him a pass for blown wide open lay ups. There is clearly something wrong mentally with dude. But everything is correctable. Y’all really don’t think dude can improve? If Zo stays the same player he is rn then he is a bust. But if he continues to improve he’ll be very valuable

This a random tweet but very true

I got faith dude will learn how to do the things the average NBA does with ease.

3 years is generally the timeframe you give a draft/player before you pass judgment. Zo got another 1.5 years to prove himself to me

Back
Top Bottom