**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y'all got some nerve. Like y'all wasn't **** on Bean after the injuries started, hell before they started and he actually did work for the franchise, put banners in the rafters. All this clown has done so far is a self serving move to get his entertainment empire up while crying for more help after preaching patience. Y'all look silly all cause "he chose me". Pathetic.

I called it about a year ago. With our luck he’d have his first major career injury. That’s all I kept saying. And it’s happening. Always happens to us

I called it about a year ago. With our luck he’d have his first major career injury. That’s all I kept saying. And it’s happening. Always happens to us

You and me both. Last 2 years going to be just like washed Kobe except without all the kids to look forward to after cause he going to have them shipped out.

Reactions: DLF
gonna be in LA for MLK weekend. might wait until that weekend to cop tickets for the Lakers vs dubs game. I hope Bron is back by then though

It's still a risk worth taking.

Even without another star, I like my chances in any playoff series with him on the team.

We're hoping to get another star, keep 1 or 2 young guys and have top 10 bron for the next 3 years. That's a sound plan.

Also, a sports hernia or strained groin isn't exactly the same as an Achilles tear.

Ball
George
Ingram
Randle
McGee

(Smokin)

1-184732079-300x300.jpg

I think we got this fellas. Kuz shook the rust off and will be 20+ tonight, Hart got his groove back, BI and Lonzo? well we gotta see if they can put two good games together

But we got this ya'll. F Detroit for 2004

I think we got this fellas. Kuz shook the rust off and will be 20+ tonight, Hart got his groove back, BI and Lonzo? well we gotta see if they can put two good games together

But we got this ya'll. F Detroit for 2004
Watch Blake drop 30 and 15 Fml

we need two vets in the line up at all times that way these young guys dont lose their way

let kcp loose tonight to get revenge on his former team

Back
Top Bottom