**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y'all willing to trade everyone for AD but Pelicans have no leverage.....

Did this dude go through a surgery we don't know about? How long is Bron milking this? We lose tomorrow the season basically a wrap.

:smh:

The diagnosis was 3-6 weeks right?

It’ll be 6 weeks on Tuesday.

We’ll make the playoffs, relax. The seed might be **** but it doesn’t matter. Just get the young guys some playoff experience.

I don’t want LBJ rushing back. Take your time. We all knew the title contention would start next year.

Lol at rushing back. ***** been milking this **** heavy.

Tomorrow is basically crucial for the playoffs.

After the loss on Thursday we'll be .500 and the Clippers 4 games over .500 with 2 loses against the Clippers. Realistically it ain't happening, he's missed too many games and with him we blew games, w/o him blew games and this team still has the exact same flaws. This team ain't going on some long great stretch.

He might as well sit out the year.

I have no faith in the clippers making it.

Thought they were out of it a week ago, but they bounced back. They're deep and find a way to win games. Montrez has been unstoppable at times.

A win tomorrow and a good road trip could be the difference.

Y'all willing to trade everyone for AD but Pelicans have no leverage.....

What do you mean, no leverage? The Pelicans can wait until the offseason and have more suitors with better offers (Celtics, Knicks) I don't doubt a team will come out of nowhere either(like the Thunder with PG or the Raptors with Kawhi).

Also from the Lakers standpoint, if our goal is to have 3 max players all of our young guys are going to have to be gone anyway, so why not trade them for Anthony Davis?

Unibrow prolly isn’t playing a game for the Pelicans again

IMO, They’re playing hardball with the Lakers to drive up the price.

Back
Top Bottom