**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Honestly this **** is hilarious. All the other teams hate the **** outta us and we haven’t been good in 5 years :rofl:

I am not worried. The Lakers will be title contenders again. One way or another.

They scared cuz they know what’s coming.

Yea not confident at all. We gotta hope that AD don't pull a PG on us. Otherwise ya boy Bron going to be looking flabby and sick.

Yup. Kobe will always be my dude. They went from a 7th seed to 3 Finals appearances and all they had to do was add one all star who no one gave a damn about.

Don’t worry y’all Lebron is gonna land us Middleton and Kanter this summer

We are all witnesses

yeah at this point i don't think anything happens

pelicans and other owners calling and backing their corner are salty and taking a stand against big market LA and the tampering Klutch gorup :lol:

maybe the trade drama will push BI and Kuz to play better lmao
LA envy is real man

Pels took AD off their video for the starting line up. AD shows up to the games and sees that. How do you think that makes him feel? Then they say they have no interest in trading him. To me, I wouldn’t want to suit up for that team again. What are they going to do if the trade doesn’t go down? Slap his mug back on the video and pretend like it never happened? AD is gone gone.

I wonder if the organization requested for him to be removed from the video or if it was the salty *** video editor mad he gotta burn all his AD merch now

Pels took AD off their video for the starting line up. AD shows up to the games and sees that. How do you think that makes him feel? Then they say they have no interest in trading him. To me, I wouldn’t want to suit up for that team again. are they going to do if the trade doesn’t go down? Slap his mug back on the video and pretend like it never happened? AD is gone gone.
That's why I keep saying they're acting emotional. They acting like the upset girl after you called her and said I got another chick. Rich Paul is gonna make sure he gets to the Lakers. One thing we know for sure about that Lebron, Rich, Maverick circle is they don't bend. In July the offers will be worse for the Pels cuz AD won't give another team that commitment. Might as well get it over with now and move on.

Back
Top Bottom