**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers should offer (I’m pretty they have) everyone but LeBron bc I think of it gets to the summer, we ain’t getting him

After July 1st, I have a very strong feeling Kyrie signs with Knicks, KD re-signs with GSW and Kyrie convinces NYK to trade top 3 pick along with anyone else they want for AD. Pels would be dumb to turn that down.

Kyrie and AD in NYK. Lakers would chase free agent and once (hopefully signed) they will automatically not have enough for AD 2020.

No worries fellas. Two more years of this crap.

Two years before LeBron turns down his player option and leaves.

Maybe we can compete in year 2027

I don’t see how pelicans can turn down an offer that includes all 3 of the young core saying that’s not a serious offer :lol:

In that case if I’m magic I block his number and wait til summer

That’s what blows my mind. It’s one thing to not make the trade and weigh out other options. But for New Orleans to treat it like a lowball offer in a situation where they hold no leverage is comical.

The Lakers got an amazing package of Odom, Brian Grant and Caron Butler when they traded Shaq. Philly traded a prime Barkley for a package centered around Jeff Hornacek. The main piece the Timberwolves got when they traded Garnett was Al Jefferson. The Lakers are offering way more then what the return was in those trades.

When your star player demands a trade. Makes it clear he’s not going to resign and insinuates he’s going to be a rental for any destination he doesn’t want to be a part of, you hold no leverage. The only saving grace New Orleans has here is time being of the essence with Lebron being 34.

Welcome to the LeBron show

I HATE this current era we’re in, the fact that “true” fans can get behind gutting out our young core/team :smh:

I mean...honestly...this is what the Lakers do.

Remember when the Magic/Worthy and Kareem era ended? We drafted players like Vlade, Elden, Eddie Jones, Van Exel.

How many of those players were around for the Kobe/Shaq era?

We have always made moves for superstar players. Even Magic fell into our laps because of a trade.

Is it "gutting" if you end up with AD/LBJ and another superstar?

If we don't trade Russell then we would still have Mozgov's contract thus no room to sign LeBron. If we don't have LeBron been Anthony Davis probably doesn't want to come to the Lakers.

Dudes keep crying about trading Dlo. :lol:

He's nice but as soon as he snitched the writing was on the wall. His talent ain't worth the non sense and it helped get cap space.

Uh, they could have signed Bron without trading Mozzy and D'Lo.

The trade was to open up a second max slot.

With Moz and Deng and Lou at the time, we still had a max slot for Lebron ? Sure about that?

Edit: Lou was gone by the time Dlo was traded

Well then you can argue the whole idea of having a second max slot is what lured Lebron here.

Dlo is having a good season but for various reason Magic wanted him gone I guess. He wanted a “leader at the point” according to Lonzo lol

Even though they're young they're mature dudes. We haven't seen any sucka **** from none of the young boys still here. I think they'll be fine, they've dealt with the PG and Kawhi rumors.

Brooklyn’s offer for AD....
Allen Crabbe, D'Angelo Russell, Rodions Kurucs, Jarett Allen, 2019 1st round pick swap, and 2020 Top-2 protected 1st round pick for Anthony Davis and Elfrid Payton.

Brooklyn bout to give up on him too :lol:

Allen Crabbe, D'Angelo Russell, Rodions Kurucs, Jarett Allen, 2019 1st round pick swap, and 2020 Top-2 protected 1st round pick for Anthony Davis and Elfrid Payton.

Is that better than what we are offering?

Besides D. Lo who they must not see much in if they are willing to trade him, that offer isn't any better than what we have.

Thursday is going to be a roller coaster...

Reactions: DLF
I’m done with AD and the pelicans I’m against this trade.

I’ll take my chances in the summer with the players we have, kawhi Kyrie klay KD, let’s go.

Until last year every summer sucked, superstars not wanting to play with kobe at the time and I think some are like that with lebron now. I just hate thinking we can sign these guys and get no one

Reactions: DLF

Dlo fans bout to be Pels fans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom