**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

4 weeks left...Back by March hopefully but knowing our trainning staff, we won't see him until April.
Next season....don’t we have to win like our next 20 of the remaing games to make the 8th seed

If it took as long as it did for Bron, I'm gonna go with 6. And folks said 4 to 6 was optimistic.
Even 6 is optimistic. 6 is best case scenario

Ball suffered an ankle sprain a week and a half ago, and an MRI the following day revealed that the extent of the damage was severe, resulting in a Grade 3 sprain. This diagnosis means there is some ligament damage and comes with a 6+ week Optimal Recovery Time, according to the Inside Injuries algorithm. The Lakers have said they expect Ball to be out for the next 4-6 weeks, but it will likely be longer than that until he’s back at 100%. His latest injury only adds to the durability concerns that already exist for Ball.

I don't expect to see you Zo back at all this season. he missed a 30 games last year and he's probably turn this around 30 games this year too. :sick:

injury prone a**:smh:

At this point I’m over it.

Id rather AD come in summer of 2020.

Lebron’s windows < Future.

Let’s go get one of these other FA this summer. If we have still think bron can get a title in 2020 if he’s got 2 other stars

5c6c4cbf6c0095d.jpg

df9b8b4ffce064e.jpg

Mood for me this summer

Young Kobe, any idea around what year this was. I guess early 00's late 90's. What a time to be alive? :pimp: And that is with normal guy money.

I think we should sit everybody who isn't one hundred percent tonight. LeBron played 40 minutes against the Clippers, he should rest, Kuzma who's still if he should rest and Hart should rest as well. We're not beating the Warriors in Oracle regardless of if this guy's play or not

I think we should sit everybody who isn't one hundred percent tonight. LeBron played 40 minutes against the Clippers, he should rest, Kuzma who's still if he should rest and Hart should rest as well. We're not beating the Warriors in Oracle regardless of if this guy's play or not

Nah, we already beat them. Lebron just missed 17 games, he good.

I mean...honestly...this is what the Lakers do.

Remember when the Magic/Worthy and Kareem era ended? We drafted players like Vlade, Elden, Eddie Jones, Van Exel.

How many of those players were around for the Kobe/Shaq era?

We have always made moves for superstar players. Even Magic fell into our laps because of a trade.

Is it "gutting" if you end up with AD/LBJ and another superstar?
exactly

This isn't making sense...

Pelicans say they want salary cap relief.

Yet only two players have deals beyond this summer. Randle with a player option and jrue who had 4 years 70 thing million left.

But I'm seeing they don't want to trade Jrue...

Demps acting like a rookie here...

I still think it gets done before Thursday.

Zo/BI/Kuz/Zubac/ 2 first rounders

Since were giving away the entire farm, I would ask for Mirotic and Elfrid back.

Unless Rich Paul puts a gun to Dell Demps' head, I have a difficult time seeing Davis becoming a Laker next week.

Reactions: DLF
After KP went for a sack of nuts, I really don't want to give up more than one of Zo/BI/Kuz

To be fair, the Mavs gave them 1 young player, 2 first rounders and took back 2 bad contracts.

Lakers have more assets to offer but aren’t willing to take back any bad contracts.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom