**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

To be fair, the Mavs gave them 1 young player, 2 first rounders and took back 2 bad contracts.

Lakers have more assets to offer but aren’t willing to take back any bad contracts.

We can't take bad contracts back. We want the space to sign that 3rd star.

Trade Kuzma zubac Kcp and multiple first picks for AD and Hills bad contract which we can package with BI to third team while third team also sends some assets to pels. Win win win

KP also coming off ACL and hasn’t played in a long time, his value wasn’t as high as it should be

Trade Kuzma zubac Kcp and multiple first picks for AD and Hills bad contract which we can package with BI to third team while third team also sends some assets to pels. Win win win
This might have to be it man lol

They taking too damn long bruh it’s annoying and all propaganda warfare hahaha

OffbeatAgedArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

Chris Haynes really knew Lebron wasn’t playing before Mike Trudell lmao.

He’ll prolly break the Unibrow trade too.

So 5 more minutes cost him an entire game, this is concerning going forward. He better take ASW off.

Apparently NO saying lakers do not have the assets for AD

If it ain’t from Brad Turner, Trudell, or MoMo I ain’t believing anything. Pels fed Woj that trade offer and probably are feeding him more to get their leverage back. Woj is the same guy who said 76ers had a shot at LBJ and hours later LBJ signs with Lakers :lol: dude has no sources from the Lakers brass or Klutch

If it ain’t from Brad Turner, Trudell, or MoMo I ain’t believing anything. Pels fed Woj that trade offer and probably are feeding him more to get their leverage back. Woj is the same guy who said 76ers had a shot at LBJ and hours later LBJ signs with Lakers :lol: dude has no sources from the Lakers brass or Klutch
But apparently “credible” unbiased woj is end all be all lol

NOP has 0 leverage I believe. Unless they ship AD to a dark horse team for a worse package.

Bron and Kyrie working together to destroy the media ha

Back
Top Bottom