**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We knew this day was coming and saw the signs early in the season, but it doesn't matter you see the light now.

It's not about 'seeing the light'. I call it like I see it. There are nights when Lebron plays great and other guys are playing poorly and there are nights, like tonight, when Lebron doesn't play well.

The frustrating part about this team is that it feels like its always something different. Some nights, like against the Pelicans, we don't play a lick of defense, then some nights its the offense. Some nights we can't hit free throws, some nights we can't shoot, etc. We can never put it together.

GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher.gif

It's not about 'seeing the light'. I call it like I see it. There are nights when Lebron plays great and other guys are playing poorly and there are nights, like tonight, when Lebron doesn't play well.

The frustrating part about this team is that it feels like its always something different. Some nights, like against the Pelicans, we don't play a lick of defense, then some nights its the offense. Some nights we can't hit free throws, some nights we can't shoot, etc. We can never put it together.
But LeBron has been playing boo boo defense all season though.

Reactions: MVP
40 minutes for Bron
40 Bullock
39 Ingram
35 Kuzma

17 KCP
Everyone else 16 and under.

Lance 3, Hart 6.

Trading Zubac has cost us a bit. Javale/Chandler isn't enough. :smh:

In all likelihood, I don't think we see Zo again this season. By the time he's 100% healthy, we'll be so far behind that there will be no point in him playing.

Man this team....but that 8 second violation...it should be a whistle the moment that thing says 16 since the clock starts at 24.9

Back
Top Bottom