**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hope the Lakers don't make the same mistake during the off-season and cave in to Lebron's "Get me some vet help" demands. BI is definitely poised for stardom.

Letting him go will be a far bigger blow than the DLO saga imo.

This kid is just 21. :smh:

Hope the Lakers don't make the same mistake during the off-season and cave in to Lebron's "Get me some vet help" demands. BI is poised for stardom.

Letting him go will be a far bigger blow than the DLO saga imo.

This kid is just 21. :smh:

****** wanted to trade him tho. If we get rid of Ingram, I'm done with this squad until we see a full on rebuild

So what he's calling out the vets now? How about HE for once take some gaddamn accountability for this mess he's been an integral part of.
Don’t even think it was a call out tho lol

The reporter asked if the playoff push was a distraction and Bron gave that answer

But yeah I’ve only seen Bron put it all on him like maybe.. once this year lmaoo

****** wanted to trade him tho. If we get rid of Ingram, I'm done with this squad until we see a full on rebuild

I'd honestly be ok with missing the post season for the next couple of years so as long as the Lakers can keep all 3, from this point forward. We've seen plenty of glimpse of how good they can be, they just need time.

NOLA refusing the package was a blessing in disguise.

I'd honestly be ok with missing the post season for the next couple of years so as long as the Lakers can keep all 3, from this point forward. We've seen plenty of glimpse of how good they can be, they just need time.

NOLA refusing the package was a blessing in disguise.

A big blessing. Ingram and Kuz gonna be a good duo

Big Shot Rob said we gotta go 19-3 to make the playoffs

:rofl:
48 wins? Nah lol
Def gotta go on a crazy run the prob more like 15-6 lol
But I don’t see it happening

Also have to get lucky and other teams lose
Today was a Must W but idk anymore lol

Bronze gotta play more accountable def like he did Ima hou. He was still bad defensively against hou but was much better than tonight

I feel like Kuz and BI can co exist and both grow

It’s Bron that has gotten them a little off path

Bron needs to man up and just play ball with these two. They are solid man. Just try to get solid pieces in FA and keep the young guys. I think next year they’ll take more steps forward. He gotta accept his fate lol

Lmao y’all know what’s funny

We won 35 games last year with Ingram missing 23 games. Zo missing 30.

This year we barely winning 40 games with LeTrash missing 17 games, Ingram 12, and Zo 13.

Basically our best players missed way more time last year and we still had 35 wins. Add LeWashed and less missed games from our starters and that amounts to only 5 more wins? Lmao.

We woulda won 40 games without LeToxic ***. Y’all can’t make this **** up

A huge factor in all of this is LeBron's injury, that never happens and this could all be different, it's not like they've been on a 20 game losing streak.

I mean cool but the bigger issue is that the team is garbage. Everybody is just dumping on Lebron for idk what reasons. At this point it seems like he's more disliked than Kobe

Back
Top Bottom