**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

At this point Magic saying ok Jeanie, we’ll keep your boy for the rest of the season. Miss the playoffs and she can’t say **** to Magic when he wants to fire him.

I wish he had a full healthy roster for one damn season though. But I get it. Look what other coaches do with less talent and shorthanded teams. Doc Rivers for example.

Coming out routinely flat in the first quarter is on the coach. No preparation no motivation

Post allstar break BI been great the last 2 years. Only bright spot about this season.

Kuz + BI + Zo + Hart + Randle would have been a league issue for the next 10 years.

DAMN.

think about it...

Horrible spacing. None of them can consistently shoot. BI and Kuz can score but you need 3pt shooters with them.

Horrible spacing. None of them can consistently shoot. BI and Kuz can score but you need 3pt shooters with them.

angelo-russell-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-dribbles-the-ball-against-picture-id621638096

y'all gotta read that phenomenal breakdown posted yesterday about luke's coaching lol

lack of preparation and motivation is def on the coach

i kinda think the players are out on Luke because you have to be certain that they get pissed at his rotations

like that one game Kuz was hot during BOS and Luke sits him out like half the 3rd and into half the 4th bruh lol
came back cold after that

and him putting out lineups like

rondo, lance, kcp, javale + other for like 9 min straight

Would he had got this good if he was still in LA after snitching and dealing with that aftermath?

And we know for a fact this fan base woulda been calling him a bust and wanting him traded last year after only playing 48 games and avg 15 pts shooting 32% from 3.
hindsight is 20/20 bruh lol

i don't think there's any way he becomes what he is rn if he stayed

y'all gotta read that phenomenal breakdown posted yesterday about luke's coaching lol

lack of preparation and motivation is def on the coach

i kinda think the players are out on Luke because you have to be certain that they get pissed at his rotations

like that one game Kuz was hot during BOS and Luke sits him out like half the 3rd and into half the 4th bruh lol
came back cold after that

and him putting out lineups like

rondo, lance, kcp, javale + other for like 9 min straight

It's only ok to criticize the front office and want them fired. Luke is off limits

It's only ok to criticize the front office and want them fired. Luke is off limits
lmao i know right?

lebron has been bad that's for sure. his def is prob the worse i've ever seen in all my time watching him lol he stuck in cement out there
father time is rough

but Luke not putting out got rotations, not reactiving to game situations better, and tbh not getting thru to the players at all lol

At this point Magic saying ok Jeanie, we’ll keep your boy for the rest of the season. Miss the playoffs and she can’t say **** to Magic when he wants to fire him.

I wish he had a full healthy roster for one damn season though. But I get it. Look what other coaches do with less talent and shorthanded teams. Doc Rivers for example.

Coming out routinely flat in the first quarter is on the coach. No preparation no motivation
LAST YEARS' CELTICS. Case closed.

Post allstar break BI been great the last 2 years. Only bright spot about this season.

they're obviously gonna play with 7 other people lmao. Hart off the bench and maybe even Kuz. Just saying that's the core guys.

hindsight is 20/20 bruh lol

i don't think there's any way he becomes what he is rn if he stayed

That's the issue with this fan base.

A lot of people just look at a end result and say "Man we coulda woulda shoulda got/kept him"

People want Ju, Dlo, Zu, Nance, Clarkson all still here with Paul George and Kawhi coached by some great coach they can never name. :lol:

Would he had got this good if he was still in LA after snitching and dealing with that aftermath?

And we know for a fact this fan base woulda been calling him a bust and wanting him traded last year after only playing 48 games and avg 15 pts shooting 32% from 3.
Kobe might have dealt with more hate when he was young. DLo could have flourished in LA if we WANTED HIM TO.

Back
Top Bottom