**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ingram and #4 and protected future 1st and a bench player should get it done for you guys, maybe Ball instead of the first

I think Pels go to AD with to see if he still wants to be traded

yeah rather keep BI than Kuz tbh

that 4th pick helps IMMENSELY though

but yeah after all that BS BOS was talking about they aint got nada
kyrie leaving
14th pick :rofl:

"BUT lakers offer will be the same in the summer"
UM no the hell it won't!

Lakers got a huge trade asset :pimp:

If we keep the pick (I highlyyyyyy doubt it) we should take Culver.

I'd hate to get rid of Zo. Wanna give him one last shot but he just won't work with Bron. Unless he come off the bench

Poetic justice would be Zion signing with clutch. Putting pressure on New Orleans to not draft him and try to force his way to LA.

A pipe dream but would be karma for how New Orleans as acted toward the Lakers cause they’re pissed at clutch/rich Paul.

Bottom line, you do what Kawhi or Klay want.

If one of them is willing to come, you flip whoever for AD to join them (and Bron of course)

#4/Ingram/Kuzma/Zo/Hart/Wagner Any of these can go if it nets you AD AND one of the Max guys.

I'm being greedy but dammit if we got #2 lawd everything is possible.

I don't think the AD trade is happening now...knicks can offer 3/DSJ/Knox for AD and knowing pelicans bias they would take that over 4/Zo/Kuz/Hart

But this 4th pick should be traded! Beal?

Problem with keeping BI is he can’t shoot the 3 ball so I can see why Kuz has greater value right now. Plus BI coming off the blood clot. So we might be able to keep BI.

Point Guard
BI
Kawhi
LBJ
AD

:pimp:

Lebron
Ingram
Kawhi
Culver
Zo

That lineup is brazy... the defensive potential/length of that lineup is ridiculous.. especially with Vogel.. sheeesh ain’t nobody scorin on that

why trade assets when you get get A.D. for free in 2020? That's acting with desperation lol

Pelinka would be out of his mind to get rid of 3 players from the young core plus the #4 for an injury prone Davis.

Well if you can secure another free agent before it behooves you to trade for him now while his cap number is lower.

IMG_20190514_182434.jpg

why trade assets when you get get A.D. for free in 2020? That's acting with desperation lol

Pelinka would be out of his mind to get rid of 3 players from the young core plus the #4 for an injury prone Davis.
Get his rights and offer him more money then everyone else

Back
Top Bottom