**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI's ceiling is high, I'm just saying if you're trading for AD him and Bron need the ball. Kuz doesn't need the ball a lot to make a impact. We've seen him go off in a lot of games just by hitting open 3's and moving w/o the ball.

BI's ceiling is high, I'm just saying if you're trading for AD him and Bron need the ball. Kuz doesn't need the ball a lot to make a impact. We've seen him go off in a lot of games just by hitting open 3's and moving w/o the ball.

Kuz 3 ball regressed plus he's a turnstile on D.
BI can play the point, guard multiple positions and figured it out on offense before the injury.

Who are we kidding? NO gonna ask for the whole young core plus the pick. It’s up to Kurt and Linda to determine how to negotiate from there.

We at least give up 2 of BI/Zo/Kuz

NO gonna have a great young core

the past couple of years, Ingram starts slow in the first half, Kuz starts fast... then after the all-star break, Kuz becomes inconsistent and Ingram steps it up.
I do like both, but leaning on a healthy Ingram because he can step it up when it counts.

Who are we kidding? NO gonna ask for the whole young core plus the pick. It’s up to Kurt and Linda to determine how to negotiate from there.

We at least give up 2 of BI/Zo/Kuz

NO gonna have a great young core

Yeah and that young core won't get them into the playoffs and will walk out the door in 5 or 7 years. Just like Chris Paul, Julius Randle, AD all left eventually.

Remains to be seen if NO ownership sends their Rich Paul client star player to the team he wants to go to. Especially after the trade deadline fiasco Klutch orchestrated

Pre lottery I liked what Jaxson Hayes would bring to the team. Not sure how salary would work but we should consider something with the Wizards where we swap picks 4th pick along with Hart Mo and Bonga for 9th pick and Beal.

Ball
Beal
BI
LBJ
Hayes

With Kuz coming off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom