**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Thank you bro! I hope this years pre orders goes much better than last years. The pre-order lebron didn't start shipping until Nov/December. Hopefully these make it before the season.

Just need the 6 Bron now.
Anytime.
Let’s hope the DONT gift them to celebrities before shipping them again :lol:

Just from experience I would not order from Lakers store. Their service was HORRIBLE last year for jerseys.

Yes I agree with you on AD.
But Kuz been getting overhyped. You remember him being a late season inconsistent liability. Being called a Clarkson lite? Now linking up with a Kardashian.
Kuz gonna get there, I think the 3 ball was inconsistent last year....ESPECIALLY since he shot it so well his rookie year. It was alot of adjustments having LJ come over last year and he still showed alot, even on the floor with lebron (at 22/23!) He may not be the perennial all-star he dresses up to be, but he is a SOLID 6'9 scorer/playmaker...we dont need him to be a 20+ PPG all-star for this team. But when do need him to help carry the load for AD and LJ during the season which I think he is more than capable of.

You know, I was concerned with "Kuzmania" and all the off-court distractions too, but he seemed to play hella well last year regardless. So I'm cool with it as long as he show up game time. I think being around LJ and seeing how professional he is, is and will continue to rub off on young blood.

Last edited:
Magic is an all-time Laker great but can we please get him away from our franchise. Kawhi (probably) wasn't coming anyway but Magics talkative, leaky a** didn't help

Magic is an all-time Laker great but can we please get him away from our franchise. Kawhi (probably) wasn't coming anyway but Magics talkative, leaky a** didn't help

Part of me believes Kawhi was never considering the Lakers. They were probably only the last option if Clippers didn’t get the 2nd star or Raptors didn’t offer the right contract for him. Kawhi and his camp want to put that Magic ruined everything so thing so they can save face and look like the good guy who chose the right franchise. Kawhi went out talked to KD and he was like nah I’m going with Kyrie. Then went to Butler and he was like I’m about that Miami lifestyle right now. With no other free agents left he pretty much told Clippers I can’t get a free agent superstar get me Paul George and I’ll sign. How can Kawhi’s camp clean everything up? Find a fall guy and that’s Magic. Raptors would never hate Kawhi after bringing them the ship.

Just from experience I would not order from Lakers store. Their service was HORRIBLE last year for jerseys.

I don't disagree, but I hope they learned from last time. I also think the switch to different materials slowed down the Bron release.

But if its December again and I'm begging for my jersey, I'll be hot....

Part of me believes Kawhi was never considering the Lakers. They were probably only the last option if Clippers didn’t get the 2nd star or Raptors didn’t offer the right contract for him. Kawhi and his camp want to put that Magic ruined everything so thing so they can save face and look like the good guy who chose the right franchise. Kawhi went out talked to KD and he was like nah I’m going with Kyrie. Then went to Butler and he was like I’m about that Miami lifestyle right now. With no other free agents left he pretty much told Clippers I can’t get a free agent superstar get me Paul George and I’ll sign. How can Kawhi’s camp clean everything up? Find a fall guy and that’s Magic. Raptors would never hate Kawhi after bringing them the ship.
This is 100 percent facts right here.

I believe if he didn’t get Paul geoege to clippers now he woulda signed a 1+1 with raptors to give clippers 1 full year to find a max guy to play alongside.

wka0f0c8q0931.jpg

I really hope Rondo doesn't cause issues with his playing time man, Caruso/Cook need to see some significant minutes especially in the playoffs. I like Rondo on the second unit as a guy who can easily run the offense & find guys in their spots.

Son brought up the Kardashians :lol:

Who cares about that other BS. Kuz is a 19-21 point scorer that was the 27th pick.

The Kardashian curse is a real thing. Son needs to be focused this offseason. 30% from 3pt range ain’t gin cut it this year. Time to step up and become the true 3rd option on a contender

Is there a shortage of hot famous people these athletes can date? Why do they all jump in Kendall. Clarkson, Griffin, Simmons. It’s not awkward for these guys?

I’m assuming Kendall gets these guys into parties and events they otherwise can’t get into? Hence the b and c level nba talent

I honesty don't care about no Kardashian curse. :lol:

We won 2 rings while Lamar was with the one from OJ.

And Lamar is a know headcase who’s career fell off a cliff immediately after. Kuzma is obviously thirsty for the fame, u can tell by his social media presence. Just focus on the basketball and everything else will fall into place

Back
Top Bottom