**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Kardashians are way more famous/rich than any of these basketball players. I think they realizing you latch on for a bit of fun and clout, then move on.

Reactions: DLF
Thank god we traded for AD bc if we hadn’t already, kawhi woulda asked clippers to put forth same offer and more to get him.

^ I was just about to say...
I have a feeling Rob is waiting too see what happens to Iggy. I wouldn't be opposed to Lyles though, swooping him now might end up better than waiting on buyouts.

suup2kqx10931.png

I like Bradley coming off the bench

Lyles or Iggy to finish off the roster would be a good way to complete the roster

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
Horrible signing

I see Pelinka not actually watching film but signing players based on reputation a la rondo, lance and Beasley

Always 50/50 in here :lol:

I personally liked the signing
Not much left out there anyway and all he has to do is just 3 and D
He’s still an above average defender I think
Don’t need him to be doing anything but that and shoot open shots

Bradley/green/Bron/ad/boogie or Kuz
Going to be an interesting lineup

Nah they probably just using magic as the scapegoat
He was never gonna come
That's the vibe I got as well. It looks like Kawhi Leonard in his camp were on the phone ********ing and leading us along. Literally asking irrelevant questions just to waste our time

Didn't watch him last year but Avery Bradley was one of the best in the league at guarding Steph Curry and other premier guards. Got him for cheap, if he can at least do that and hit open 3's this is a great signing.

Back
Top Bottom