**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why AD talk like he got rocks in his mouth?

1602603546646.png

Rondo will definitely break a finger or other hand bone in preseason or first month of the season. Need a solid point guard option. Come on Collison!

Imagine DMC on this squad next year at even 75% of his peak. People forget how damn good he was. Basically him and Marc Gasol were the best bigs in the league for a few years.

Imagine DMC on this squad next year at even 75% of his peak. People forget how damn good he was. Basically him and Marc Gasol were the best bigs in the league for a few years.
even him at 50% of his old self is leaps and bounds better than javale lol

and i am so enamored with the 4/5 PnR with him and Bron

Boogie can give help on offense but not sure how he will work defensively when we're a team that's constantly rotating. Dude never was a great defender but he's ever worse now.
honestly he won't be that bad compared to McGee lol
Javale always out of position and lost defensively
hes undscipled and always just tryng chuck shots :lol:

offnesively i would think the tradeoff is sort of worth it because he can shoot a bit so it spreads the floor and he's a good playmaker for a big

Random thought I been having since even before they won it all............

Doubtful with their last deals, but I wonder if the twins would be willing to sacrifice and split the full MLE to play together again? Or Kieff with the BAE and Marcus with the MLE? Don't even know what those figures are looking like for next year but would like to see it happen.

they are 2 different kinds of big men tho
mcgee fit seamlessly into the starting line up because of his athleticism and rim running
he only became unplayeable because of the match ups we went up against in the later rounds.
yeah but even when he was starting in some series he just had bad IQ and didn't really offer that much imo

and the lakers are optimal with more floor spacing

I don’t hate McGee like some in here lol

he’s long and athletic and he runs. Just not a good 1 on 1 post defender so Jokic killed him and the teams that play small give him trouble.

let’s not forget all those good games he gave us this year.

Back
Top Bottom