**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

56A398C9-D7BA-42B1-ACA2-4F14FF6D189C.gif

nice. I heard that about Houston when it comes to Laker fans. I gotta check a Laker game out there when things are back to normal. I wish I was in LA last night. But Vegas works. I was at treasure island earlier today lmao. Got some margaritas from señor frogs. I’ve been to every Laker Mavs game in Dallas since I moved to Dallas and Laker fans took that building over each game I’ve been at. Even the prior season when Lebron didn’t play
At our worst over the course of the last decade, Lakers fans have had Toyota Center at least half filled. I’ve got to make it a point to hit a Mavs game when the Lakers come next season.

Doesn’t Kuzma seem like the type of guy who, despite playing like garbage, will walk around bragging about how he’s a champion and hold that over players that are way better than him who don’t have a title.

Those Jackets are nice nut 5K? Yikes. The black one for 750 is dope but I spent a ton already and how many times do you wear a jacket in Cali?

they are 2 different kinds of big men tho
mcgee fit seamlessly into the starting line up because of his athleticism and rim running
he only became unplayeable because of the match ups we went up against in the later rounds.

Nah man.

Javale doesn’t really play in the playoffs ON ANY TEAM becuase of his IQ and decision making. He gets sped up and makes thee worst unforced errors in the league......always has. He can get by during the regular season doing that from time to time....but not on a championship playoff run.

Granted he’s gotten better, but you can’t have a guy out on the floor who is liable to make mistakes like that especially in the WCF or FINALS.

Back
Top Bottom