**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just in...

20201013_171229.jpg
20201013_171238.jpg
20201013_171246.jpg
20201013_171253.jpg

1602631187405.png

1602631195460.png

A thought out idea. (not sayin likely, and in fact, I'd actually prefer Bradley did come back in this scenario.)

But some names worth looking into.

I don't like this scenario at all to be honest, leaves us with less depth on the wings, & A LOT worse on defense. This team is built around defense no need to drastically change that.

Losing Bradley, Kuz, Green & Kieff for Schroeder & Gallo just seems like a case of names>>> fit

I would love to get Gallo for the MLE, but i'm ALL the way good on Schroeder, Dude is undersized, a chucker, the definition of streaky & can't guard anyone. He's not worth Kuz & Green if our fallback at the 3 is Harkless.

There's been to many cheap guys throughout the years who can come in for 15-20 minutes & be secondary ball handlers/spark plugs. For all the talk we had all season about "lack of other ballhandlers" we were the consistent number one seed & a top 10 offense still.

The cluster of Rondo/Caruso/Bradley & hopefully THT is enough to handle those responsibilities when we also have Lebron. This team needs shooting, preferably shooting Wings or bigs.

I don't like this scenario at all to be honest, leaves us with less depth on the wings, & A LOT worse on defense. This team is built around defense no need to drastically change that.

Losing Bradley, Kuz, Green & Kieff for Schroeder & Gallo just seems like a case of names>>> fit

I would love to get Gallo for the MLE, but i'm ALL the way good on Schroeder, Dude is undersized, a chucker, the definition of streaky & can't guard anyone. He's not worth Kuz & Green if our fallback at the 3 is Harkless.

There's been to many cheap guys throughout the years who can come in for 15-20 minutes & be secondary ball handlers/spark plugs. For all the talk we had all season about "lack of other ballhandlers" we were the consistent number one seed & a top 10 offense still.

The cluster of Rondo/Caruso/Bradley & hopefully THT is enough to handle those responsibilities when we also have Lebron. This team needs shooting, preferably shooting Wings or bigs.
tradenba-snap-1602638393561.png

I'll toss in the 2020 first rounder for a future protected first rounder to get off the money in preparation for 2021 and to make up for the AD trade.

Edit:

Wooo.

I don't know why y'all are so eager to to move Bradley. He would've started that game 6 over Caruso if he was here. He's a better defender than most of the team and hits open shots and is able to create somewhat off the dribble.
If we had Bradley all playoff it would have been so different
You can mostly leave him on an island with most of the perimeter threads we faced lol

Before we go after any free agents. The first thing that needs to be aggressively explored is a Green/Kuzma trade. Both those guys would not be missed AT ALL.

also I think Morris is very important for us bc it allows us to play “small” but still be huge.

that one's pretty dope.

this was my favorite one so far...I shouldn't have slept on em'. They still have the black in stock though, but I have too many black hats.

Back
Top Bottom