**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Curious to know what y’all think. Nets reportedly said they weren’t going to sign him to a long term deal

I think Rust & Myrie are 2 different versions of egocentric, but I would rather Myrie's version.

Not by much, so don't nobody quote and act like I'm Krazy for Kyrie. Bro ain't it, but I think Russy even more ain't it.

-foe

Does LA still have a vaccine mandate?

Even if there isn't one anymore, Kyrie doesn't stay healthy enough. Not to mention it would hard-cap the team with little to no wiggle room. No.

Yup to kyrie.

Mans may have an ego, but he’s actually a very efficient basketball player with winning habits on court, big shot maker and one of the best closers in the league.

Will be quite interesting. If he opts in, they will probably run it back and see how it looks by trade deadline.

If he opts out and they don’t offer him a deal, some team will give him at least 3 year deal in sign and trade since not many have cap space. Imagine Morey giving them Harris for him lol

I love Kyrie as a talent. But I'm not convinced Kyrie loves basketball like that giving him a multi-year contract at this point would be objective malpractice given his inability to be on the floor whether it's due to injury or whatever excuse he has for not wanting to play. And hell nah to trading multiple 1st rounders. Dude at this point wouldn't even be able to play at the Crypt.

We ain't winning or competing next season regardless of roster cause I have zero faith in AD betting able to be on the floor. Just eat this last year of Russ, hopefully get something at the deadline and try a massive overhaul next summer.

I love Kyrie as a talent. But I'm not convinced Kyrie loves basketball like that giving him a multi-year contract at this point would be objective malpractice given his inability to be on the floor whether it's due to injury or whatever excuse he has for not wanting to play. And hell nah to trading multiple 1st rounders. Dude at this point wouldn't even be able to play at the Crypt.

We ain't winning or competing next season regardless of roster cause I have zero faith in AD betting able to be on the floor. Just eat this last year of Russ, hopefully get something at the deadline and try a massive overhaul next summer.
Gun to my head, this fits how I feel more than anything else I've read.

-foe

That was a legit question my man…and yes I know you meant on the court, so what did you mean by that part?
Dood puts his guys in position to win. Kyrie doesn’t sabotage his team with his playing style, it’s quite the opposite.

You can go to kyrie in the 4th for buckets or count on him to hit open shots all the while taking care of the ball and not committing middle school level turnovers that leave you scratching your head

Also he won a championship with his style of play, playing alongside PRIME LeBron. Thats sacrifice, a cornerstone of being a winner.

Not too many championship PG’s in this league who can score and playmake at his level.

I mean if you don’t think Kyrie has winning habits or not a winner, yikes

not only does kyrie have winning habits he’s a WINNER

At the end of the day you got to win.

Dood puts his guys in position to win. Kyrie doesn’t sabotage his team with his playing style, it’s quite the opposite.

You can go to kyrie in the 4th for buckets or count on him to hit open shots all the while taking care of the ball and not committing middle school level turnovers that leave you scratching your head

Also he won a championship with his style of play, playing alongside PRIME LeBron. Thats sacrifice, a cornerstone of being a winner.

Not too many championship PG’s in this league who can score and playmake at his level.

I mean if you don’t think Kyrie has winning habits or not a winner, yikes

not only does kyrie have winning habits he’s a WINNER

At the end of the day you got to win.
Do I think he’s a “winner”? Eh…

A leader? No

A good teammate? Not really.

He’s an all time skilled player, but he also kinda sabotaged his last two teams and Cle/Bos did just fine after he left so not exactly sure what to give him credit for…besides scoring.

I think he’s overrated when it comes to winning. But is he a better basketball player than RW? Absolutely

Curious to know what y’all think. Nets reportedly said they weren’t going to sign him to a long term deal

Kyrie's games played over the last 3 seasons:

20 games played; missed the playoffs entirely
54 games played; hurt during the playoffs
29 games played

If you guys complain about AD missing time, you're gonna hate Kyrie. Kyrie hasn't played well in the playoffs since he was in Cleveland in 2017.

According to sources, Stotts was asked previously if he would have interest in joining the Lakers as an assistant should he not be hired as a head coach. Stotts, sources said, told the team that he has no interest in a role as a lead assistant.

Stotts was approached about joining Frank Vogel in that role last season on the Lakers’ bench and also declined, sources said.

Gonna be hilarious when we end up trading Russ and two first rounders for John wall

“This who lakers expect (kyrie). This is who lakers got (wall)” meme incoming

Back
Top Bottom