**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kyrie's games played over the last 3 seasons:

20 games played; missed the playoffs entirely
54 games played; hurt during the playoffs
29 games played

If you guys complain about AD missing time, you're gonna hate Kyrie. Kyrie hasn't played well in the playoffs since he was in Cleveland in 2017.
Yep. And if he’s not scoring he’s not really impacting the game in any other ways.

Hope pelinka is watching

Good three point shooting teams can’t make a three to save their lives. But only down 2 bc of defense.

Defense wins.

Celtics the better team, with or without the injuries.

Just bigger, more athletic, more versatile.

I don’t really care if it’s dubs Celtics. Lakers did this to themselves. I don’t give a **** about what happened in the 50s. **** them all

Unless it would be Westbrook for Kyrie straight up it would have to be a no.

The dude is always hurt and has all types of unreliable wishy washy erratic behavior which isn’t what any organization is expecting from someone who would be a face of the franchise type guy. He might get in his feels and go mia for a few games at any given notice and he makes AD look like an AC Green type iron man when you look at the amount of games he’s played each season in his career.

Sucks because he’s talented as hell. But you can’t rely on him. Unless the contract has specific language in it to protect the organization if he does something dumb, he’s not worth giving a max deal to when you factor in all the baggage which comes with his talent.

It’s def a troll account

BUT

You know damn well that **** is gonna be true in a month or so. Westbrook is that delusional

hv447anuop191.jpg

I thought the Heat were going to win that series up until Jimmy got injured by Pritchard. Herro being out doesn’t help either.

Heat remind me of the Lakers.
- Played in the Bubble finals
- Short turn around to next season
- Burned out due to too many games and got killed by Miami in the 1st round
- Obviously performed way better than us during the regular season this year but it looks like injuries and 3 years of compressed hoops is taking it’s toll.

Back
Top Bottom