**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard :lol:

How bout your pocket takes a hit every time you post? How bout that
Sit your *** down you clown. So you're good with LaVar being a distraction? This team doesn't need off court distractions and you know that's exactly what that clown LaVar is. It's only a matter of time before he starts shooting off at the mouth if the Lakers get off to a rough start or even start to slump during the season. He'll be the first one telling cameras that his son is the only player worth a damn on the team and that ownership needs to get his son the proper support.

Last edited:
Sit your *** down you clown. So you're good with LaVar being a distraction? This team doesn't need off court distractions and you know that's exactly what that clown LaVar is. It's only a matter of time before he starts shooting off at the mouth if the Lakers get off to a rough start or even start to slump during the season. He'll be the first one telling cameras that his son is the only player worth a damn on the team and that ownership needs to get his son the proper support.

You got a lot of ifs and possibilities. Lmfao who cares. These are millionaire athletes. They gon be ok. ONE MAN ain't gonna change ****. Y'all just don't like dude so y'all embellish his importantance. If lonzo plays good that's all that matters. Nobody cares about the dad except for ppl that pay attention to every news media. Which is apparently you [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ Clown ****.

Lavar ball wahhh wahh wahh [emoji]9785[/emoji]️[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Honestly I hope he come just to here y'all dudes cry. Never seen one dude make so many ppl upset. Must be cuz he said he was better than wack *** jordan :lol: and that's y'all daddy so [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

If you're a gm/president I don't think you're doing your job right if you don't at least see how the team looks with the current pieces in place. There's no rush to get pg, at least take a few months to make sure you don't already have the team you're trying to build before looking to trade it away

Rob P gonna make the best deals :pimp:

But srsly, this is the pros and Lonzo seems like a good mature dude, I think he gets out of his dads shadow and shines

Really excited for a Lonzo/Dlo backcourt. The shooting/passing potential is through the roof. To get the most out of Ball's game, we need to surround him with shooters and athletes for the fast break. Dlo & BI are a good start but we need a lot more around Ball.

I've been all in on Ball since the pick was announced, but I've been playing out 2 scenarios in the back of my mind.

1. Take Fox @ 2. Magic saw Fox completely outplay Ball in March. One game is never enough to summarize a prospect, but a Fox/Dlo backcourt is intriguing.
2. Trade the 2 pick to Sacramento for 5 & 10. Admittedly, they wouldn't do this for a couple of reasons. Main one being we can't have that many young players at once, but man. Sac is gunna get 2 really good players if they play their cards right.

Last edited:
God we just got the 2nd pick and people bickering over Lavar all night this is gonna be a **** show until the season starts.

What if Boston takes Ball.... I mean I think Ball is a good fit for them too. Or if a team trades up to grab Ball :nerd: Sixers, Suns :nerd:

Fultz and D'lo doesn't really work in my mind.

I take back everything bad I said when we were winning those games toward the end of the season. If we wouldn't have gone on that winning streak we would've had Phoenix's Ping-Pong balls and drafted 4th. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Only our fan base would start world war 3 after receiving such amazing news :rofl:

And yes I am including me because I know I've been in the middle of many wars too. We're just hilarious [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lakers know that if they draft Lavar all eyes will be on the lakers cuz of Lavar and his ugly *** kid. They want the spotlight back on them. Plus bbb and lakers will make a ******** of money together. Magic knows what's up. The dad is ******* annoying tho. Thirsty *** old man knows he's gonna be filthy Rich
the lakers dont need "bbb" to make any type of cash

its the other way around and uncle lavar just struck gold, purple and gold to be exact.

but still gotta wait and see things out...nothing is guaranteed 

HOLD UP.

Did dude really say that the Lakers can make lots of money working with BBB!? :rofl:
As if they need to collab with Lavar to increase Laker merchandise sales :lol:

HOLD UP.

Did dude really say that the Lakers can make lots of money working with BBB!?
roll.gif

As if they need to collab with Lavar to increase Laker merchandise sales
laugh.gif
im saying...

Lavar Ball: "Jason Whitlock can't comment on anything but snacks."

This man is a national treasure.

Back
Top Bottom