**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everybody and their mama know theyre getting Ball....enough already.

My question is who else are they getting in free agency?

We need a legit center and a wing defender, you know, like a Mozgov or a Loul Deng type....
ohwell.gif

Westbrook cant shoot but hes the leading scorer in the NBA ...:lol:

Difference between a scorer and a shooter. JJ isn't going to get near that type of usage where his volume will make up for it.

Why do we NEED HIM to have that type of usage? Why?

Do we not have DLo and Ingram and Julius and Clarkson who will have high usage offensively?

Don't we need other types of skill sets on the court?

*sigh*
We don't. I think the point is if you're going to lead the league in scoring without being a great shooter, you better have the usage/volume (typically at the rim) to make up for it.

And we don't need another high usage player next to them. It would be perfect to pair Dlo Ingram and Julius with someone that can push the ball in transition for easy looks then spot up when the go to work in the half court... I wonder who that could be?
The ideal player to go with D'Lo, Ingram and Randle would be Klay Thompson. But alas...

ill take lonzo

if he turns out good great

if he ends up being a bust the lulz will be had in here with lavar reactions

He wants to play with mr "ice in my veins"

Last I saw those two were jawing at it in the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Dame was getting frustrated that a 20 year old kept posting him up and babying him that game. 
Yeah but then went off and we lost
laugh.gif
 For sure, but it was obvious he got all angry because Dlo was getting the best of him initially. He took offense that he kept getting taken to the block. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom