**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Julius is gone. 
smokin.gif

This was Mitch like in that it was a total stealth job.  With the exception of Whip, nobody saw this coming.  I was SHOCKED when I heard.

Wonder if Ennis had anything to do with this? Mgmt may be willing to ride with Lonzo/Ennis at point

I love Lakers fans. We've been a bottom feeding te
Not even sure about George with the way he handled his interviews in the playoffs last season

:rofl: I swear I love Lakers fans. We've been the 2nd worst team in the league over the last 3 seasons but our fans still have the audacity to thumb their noses at players like Lebron and Paul George. :lol:.

Laker fan logic: "Yeah , I know we don't have a single top 100 player on our roster but I'm still not sold on Paul George" :lol:

:rofl: I swear I love Lakers fans. We've been the 2nd worst team in the league over the last 3 seasons but our fans still have the audacity to thumb their noses at players like Lebron and Paul George. :lol:.

Laker fan logic: "Yeah , I know we don't have a single top 100 player on our roster but I'm still not sold on Paul George" :lol:

Try reading bro. The subject was about other players wanting to play with him. He acted like an as when cj miles took that game winner. Not exactly ideal teammate behavior.

Yeah because both of those players are on this roster. We have done this same dumbass plan every year and every year we strike out whether it be Whiteside, deandre, melo, lebron, Aldridge, horford, derozan or Marc gasol. We try this every year and end up with the Like a of Lou Williams, swaggy p, deng, mozgov. It doesn't work

You will not believe the message my iphone gave me:

Bleacher Report:

"Lakers trade Russell sets up way for Lakers to form superteam with Lebron James, Paul George and Lonzo Ball"

hahahahahahah   NOT JOKING

Exactly why I don't touch anything that has to do with Bleacher Report

Superteam was a bad choice of words (but par for an eye catching article); however, Lonzo could make the game so much easier for those two. How old is Lebby really? We've never seen anyone built like him. I watched almost all of UCLA's games last season and never seen so many easy buckets. You literally run down the court in a straight line and Lonzo finds you, or gets it to someone who will. It's infectious.

Rooting for OKC to regress next season though.

Yeah because both of those players are on this roster. We have done this same dumbass plan every year and every year we strike out whether it be Whiteside, deandre, melo, lebron, Aldridge, horford, derozan or Marc gasol. We try this every year and end up with the Like a of Lou Williams, swaggy p, deng, mozgov. It doesn't work

They're not on the roster but if you have a chance to get them then you jump at it. Getting a player like PG increases our chances of getting another star 10 fold.

They're not on the roster but if you have a chance to get them then you jump at it. Getting a player like PG increases our chances of getting another star 10 fold.

Has to be on the roster to recruit players first. Ultimately this management is dumb as hell because they are setting themselves up for a lebron or Westbrook or bust situation. It's going to backfire on them horribly when it busts

When I got the notification "Breaking news: Lakers traded D'Angelo Russell & Timofey Mozgov to....." I was low key hoping it was for Porzingis :lol: And then it showed Nets for B.Lopez and the 27th. :x

Back
Top Bottom