**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know that you'll never actually get it, and I'm wasting my time, but the majority of this entire post was the pipe dream that is chasing Lebron, NOT, DLo. But you have your shtick, so stick with that.

So we must only respond to content that makes up 51% of any post
Cool beans

Talk about not getting it, you still think Dlo is good. He netted us Brook Lopez and a 27 :rofl: The market don't believe you bruh

Last edited:
Are we really shaking our heads that D Lo has young friends in the NBA and will create superteams now?
Jesus Christ.

That's exactly what's gonna happen too. Some mid 20s stars are gonna form a super team right when gsw starts to fade. Meanwhile best case scenario we win 1 chip before LeBron retires and then we're right back to rock bottom

This franchise is a grease fire. :smh:

Magic just flipped a 21 year old in THE HOPES, that he can lure a 34 year old Lebron in his 16th season, with the most games/minutes ever played thru 16 years. :lol:

And we're not even sure we can get him.

We were ONE YEAR away from potentially landing Paul George as a Free Agent, AND having 7-8 pieces under the age of 24 to boot.

Meanwhile, the Warriors are still in our very own division, and aren't going to struggle with an aging Bron + 19-20-21 year old Lonzo Ball.

Note, we didn't even allow DLo time to grow, how in the **** you think we gon let Ball/Ingram develop when Bron is on the final 2-3 years of his career, IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF we get him? :lol:

Or, we could get Boogie Cousins...................................cuz that will stop the Golden State Warriors. :rolleyes

We tanked for 3+ years to clear cap, and gain a pile of young assets, and the first chance Magic gets, he gives up on one that's 21 years old, and was our best player. :stoneface:

We are the Knicks, but worse. Jeanie, Magic are ******* stupid as **** thinking this is the 1980's and how their dad used to run things. In the middle of the Warriors window, he wants to chase the pipe dream of old man Lebron in a Laker uni. Are you ******* kidding me? Cuz old man Malone/Payton was great, or old man Ewing, or old man Olajuwon, or old man Kobe etc.

If Magic pulls off George + Russ + a 3rd star, ok, he will be 100% right and I will be 100% wrong, but if his vision is old man Lebron, we are done for several years other than gossip/ESPN attractions.

|I

Best I can hope for now, hope 27-28 turn into something, Nance/Zubac'ish at least. Not gonna hold my breath tho.

tenor.gif

That's exactly what's gonna happen too. Some mid 20s stars are gonna form a super team right when gsw starts to fade. Meanwhile best case scenario we win 1 chip before LeBron retires and then we're right back to rock bottom

All these certainties with you :lol:

Russell isn't that high on the list of 25 and under talent either.

You will not believe the message my iphone gave me:

Bleacher Report:

"Lakers trade Russell sets up way for Lakers to form superteam with Lebron James, Paul George and Lonzo Ball"

hahahahahahah   NOT JOKING

DLo is also buds with KAT and Booker. If they team up somewhere not in LA................... :smh: :lol:
That team would be scoring 110 and be giving up 120

And we'll be paying 40 mil to a 38 year old LBJ
That's the only move I don't want Magic and Rob to make. Hell no to LeBron.
This I think I'll turn in my fan card if we bring lebron in
I wouldn't turn my fan card in but I would never step into Staples Center until the dude left the team.

Ball, PG >>>>> DLo, Mozgov, Randle/Clarkson

Throw in Lopez as a one year rental and that's good business. Gotta look at the end game, not the means.

Westbrook or Cousins next summer and yall gon understand.

Back
Top Bottom