**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ball, PG >>>>> DLo, Mozgov, Randle/Clarkson

Throw in Lopez as a one year rental and that's good business. Gotta look at the end game, not the means.

Westbrook or Cousins next summer and yall gon understand.
Ball, DLo, Randle/Clarkson, PG>>>>>> Ball PG

You will not believe the message my iphone gave me:

Bleacher Report:

"Lakers trade Russell sets up way for Lakers to form superteam with Lebron James, Paul George and Lonzo Ball"

hahahahahahah   NOT JOKING

Exactly why I don't touch anything that has to do with Bleacher Report

mozgov and deng both get max deals, Lakers are the one of the worst teams in the league for 4  straight but GETTING LEBRON JAMES is the straw that breaks the camel's back 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

some of the people in this thread 
mean.gif

You will not believe the message my iphone gave me:

Bleacher Report:

"Lakers trade Russell sets up way for Lakers to form superteam with Lebron James, Paul George and Lonzo Ball"

hahahahahahah   NOT JOKING

Exactly why I don't touch anything that has to do with Bleacher Report

Eric pincus writes for them
I follow him cause he breaks down the cap and whatnot

I hope they go after Bestbrook and Cousins before Lebbywinks. I don't want to have to miss 2 years cause of Bron's foolishness. 

So we sign Mozgov.  Then realize we overpayed...so to get rid of him we attach our young asset to it to be back to where we were June 30 2016 except without D'lo.  Awesome move.

LAvert is not included FYI

Ball and George strike me as players that other players would like to play with. Boogie and Westbrook, not so much.

So we sign Mozgov.  Then realize we overpayed...so to get rid of him we attach our young asset to it to be back to where we were June 30 2016 except without D'lo.  Awesome move.

We got a replacement for DLo js

Ball and George strike me as players that other players would like to play with. Boogie and Westbrook, not so much.

Not even sure about George with the way he handled his interviews in the playoffs last season

Last edited:

We can't fault the current regime for Jim Buss' and Mitch Kupchak's mistakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom