**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everyone believing some leaks and "sources" close to David Aldridge

If you wanna believe pundits, then also believe them when they're saying this is a good trade for the Lakers

Relax y'all

All this because Jeanie Buss was gunna be sad if they didn't have an all star this year.

Sell the ******* team. We are now the Knicks.

Knicks were at least wanting a top 4 pick and Booker for KP. That franchise is much better run than this one. They gave joakim a 72M contract so we had to one up them with a 72M contract for deng.

We traded D.Lo...
View media item 2471191
Really have to see what happens next before I pass judgement.

Last two current laker jerseys purchased were Howard and Russell.

I'm not buying anymore current players. Lol

Magic is on drugs. Omg.

The first trade today should have given y'all an idea that it's only going to get worse.

Given some of the dumb **** this guy tweets, i give this front office 3.5 years

Ya'll panicking cuz we traded dlo?

I mean, you trade him to draft lonzo at 2
Now you want to trade down from the 2 for 5/10 to
Package one of those with 27/28 and either JC / Randle for PG

But we're not gutting the team to get PG

This is child's play
Good grief

Magic is on drugs. Omg.

The first trade today should have given y'all an idea that it's only going to get worse.

This is child's play
Good grief

I'm sorry but when has David Aldridge broke the news on anything Lakers?

David Aldridge's "sources" are truth now?

Last edited:
Magic is on drugs. Omg.

This is child's play
Good grief

Do we know for sure they tryna trade the #2 pick? That's the thing, I can't kill the front office off of all these rumors being thrown around.

Do we know for sure they tryna trade the #2 pick? That's the thing, I can't kill the front office off of all these rumors being thrown around.
No we don't. From a guy who has no connects with the Lakers. They just looking for something to throw anger act because Voldermort is gone. 

No we don't. From a guy who has no connects with the Lakers. They just looking for something to throw anger act because Voldermort is gone. 

Well last night a dude broke that the Lakers are looking to move Dlo for a lottery pick and a day later he was traded for garbage. Don't be surprise when we give up half the team for PG

i see magic's men out here tryna dirty up my ***** david aldridge's name to protect their leader

ive seen it all now

Last edited:
Indiana has more leverage than the Lakers now. Because if PG isn't a Laker by Thursday, the Russell trade doesn't make sense.

Didn't we discredit chad fords tweet about us shopping d'lo ?
So why aren't you discrediting this one then?
Indiana has more leverage than the Lakers now. Because if PG isn't a Laker by Thursday, the Russell trade doesn't make sense.
No they don't. They still gotta get rid of him, they'll get even less if they wait beyond the draft. 

No ****, all this trade did was show how desperate the Lakers are and the amatuer hour currently in the front office

Back
Top Bottom