**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'll go with 34 wins.

Don't know why I'm so optimistic but I am. There is absolutely 0 defense on this team. They might even be worse than last year in that regards. They lost Dlo & Ny but picked up Lonzo/Lopez so the shooting is similar to last year which means it's a huge need and this team still has no shooting :lol:

Gunna need Ingram to get up to 33-34% on 3-4 attempts a game. Clarkson is a terrible shooter but Lonzo will get him good looks. Boost his value and ship his *** out at the deadline.

Last edited:
I heard some people say Brooke can be traded at the deadline for value. My question is what value will he get?

He's an expiring contract & that has a lot of value, but if you trade him won't you have to take bad contacts back? They're avoiding those at all costs, so what's the point of that?

Could you trade him to a contender for picks and trash expiring contracts? That would be the ideal trade right? Doesn't seem very realistic though.

Are they gunna use his contract to trade for PG?

Maybe a contender gives up a pick for him. They aren't trading for bad contracts.

What contender can absorb his cap space without giving anything up? Doesn't make sense to me. Unless a team has some expiring contracts they can trade back, but that's rare.

Last edited:
Rondo as on a 1 year deal as backup PG? Good mentor.

Last edited:
How can you not like Magic Johnson man, he's a star
laugh.gif
Lights up a room effortlessly.

Back
Top Bottom