**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

@RealLamarOdom 20 minutes ago

#slander #ihopewearebetterthanthis

DDCiG8sUIAEm37-.jpg

Last edited:
It was all good just a week ago for Clipper fans...

the rise of the Lake show and the fall of the Nail Clippers all in the same week :D :smokin
Now we need to get them to leave Staples center and take there stupid banners with them.
I kept telling all the Clippers fans I know that the Lakers would Still win ANOTHER chip before they ever get one.

Aite Magic you traded Dlo, no need to **** on him on his way out. His agent does represent Paul George. Plus does Magic not remember getting his coach fired at 21? Does he not remember when he was partying with the owner & his teammates weren't ******* with it?

Also this **** about a Dlo not being a leader...ok but you drafted Lonzo to be a leader so Dlo doesn't have to be the main dude anymore. Not sure why you have to keep hitting him on that aspect. I don't think Ingram or Randle or Clarkson is a/the leader but they haven't been traded yet. I'm over the trade but that's unprofessional of Magic.

Last edited:
Magic also played with Kareem, the best player in the league, his rookie year while Dlo played through the "watch Kobe shoot stupid shots" farewell tour but you know, no context needed :lol:

I'm not even trying to compare the 2. Just mad hypocritical and unprofessional. They did Mitch dirty on his way out too. I'm not ******* with it.

Last edited:
SAS was outta line for talking about Lamar like that. **** wasn't funny.
he had a caller call in on his radio show and spoke about it. he did apologize but still

he needs to do that on a more public scale or personally reach out to LO, cause that initial blurb is what most ppl will react to

Last edited:
I love LO and empathize with his plight, but the way SAS said that **** had me rolling. Even Max wasn't able to contain himself. 

the rise of the Lake show and the fall of the Nail Clippers all in the same week
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Now we need to get them to leave Staples center and take there stupid banners with them.
I kept telling all the Clippers fans I know that the Lakers would Still win ANOTHER chip before they ever get one.
Relax.

Back
Top Bottom