**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

68A18804-7A96-46AF-8222-D8326BC0E6EA.jpeg

Win win win for all

Suns walking away with a HUGE steal

I think the deal might be done and involves phx

And either NO is getting woj to mislead everyone or he’s trying to pressure LA/PHX to add more (1st rdr)

Eh I doubt it. Kuz already seems to be mentally shot and for this to be as public as it has been is different from before. And they already rebelling on Puke anyway.

That's on him. You got one job, play basketball. Do your job.

I know it sucks that its public but that's the nature of the beast.

Plus I think his hip is causing more issues than these rumors...Just me.

So did Lavar slow down talks with Pelicans? His comments about Zo not wanting to play in NO probably led to them getting Phx involved SMH

So did Lavar slow down talks with Pelicans? His comments about Zo not wanting to play in NO probably led to them getting Phx involved SMH
It came out that Zo didn’t want to go to NO before the weekend

Led to speculation that PHX could get involved because they need a PG and because of James Jones connection to Lebron

Magic Probably been talking to both PHX and NO all weekend

PHX can give NO picks and other young assets that might help then Lakers

If the Pels listen to Ainge, I pray Kyrie walks and then there's no way they get Tatum.

Then Magic goes raw on them with just Zubac and a 2nd for AD. :lol:

Ainge and the Pels would get MURKED in the media, and Klutch would absolutely leak everything on them.

Pels are gonna get ****ed.

Yeah idk how true that stuff is even though it’s coming from Woj

Ainge is a master fleecer and saying “regardless of Kyrie’s FA plans” seems fishy lol

AD has constantly said Boston is not on his radar and he doesn’t want to go there. Only chance would be if Kyrie was there but Kyrie isn’t commited and once Kyrie started saying all that stuff to media that’s when AD’s camp became much more adamant on explicitly stating BOS not an option lol

I don’t see Ainge of all people risking a 21 tatum for a rental man lol

If the Pels listen to Ainge, I pray Kyrie walks and then there's no way they get Tatum.

Then Magic goes raw on them with just Zubac and a 2nd for AD. :lol:

Ainge and the Pels would get MURKED in the media, and Klutch would absolutely leak everything on them.

Pels are gonna get ****ed.

I agree. They should have taken the offer.

Magic needs to let them know that this is it. If you say no we walk and let them deal with the Celtics.

I now want us to stand pat. Offer 2 of the three young guns (BI, Kuz, Ball) 2 1st rd picks and whatever else.

If that can't get it done, forget it. This was never the year we would win a title so let the Celtics make them look stupid in the summer time and see what we can do...

Last edited:
Yeah the Pelicans overplayed their hand. They can take the Boston offer this summer. If it’s better, it’s better, whatever.

I’m excited to watch actual basketball tomorrow. Too much non basketball drama lol.

Back
Top Bottom