**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Stephen A on ESPN saying "I had one source tell me there is NO WAY IN HELL he's signing with the Lakers"

The source was:

800-press-conference-170619_0.jpg

No doubt about it.

Trade deadline forsure we shipping all these mofos and Kuz for a star
That's what I'm seeing too.

Just mad they didnt keep 1 of Zo/BI/#4.

A lot of us have been saying it but signing another star was the way to ensure u have a contender niw and for the next 5 years after Bron.

We're in win now mode for the next 2 years maybe and then another nasty rebuild without some of our picks.

That's what I'm seeing too.

Just mad they didnt keep 1 of Zo/BI/#4.

A lot of us have been saying it but signing another star was the way to ensure u have a contender niw and for the next 5 years after Bron.

We're in win now mode for the next 2 years maybe and then another nasty rebuild without some of our picks.

We should have just waited and signed AD as a free agent like I continued to say. Now we're ****ed and going to be chasing Giannis to no avail in 2 seasons.

We should have just waited and signed AD as a free agent like I continued to say. Now we're ****ed and going to be chasing Giannis to no avail in 2 seasons.

Lmao bruh chill. You wanted them to run it back with the young guns with LeBron. We tried that it failed. We got LBJ and AD now let’s see what they can do as a duo.

Nah Woj said he wouldn't have gone unless they had another star. Sam Presti ****ed us over.
Bro
When Jimmy was off the table I was like alright bet
PG demands a trade and it happens overnight
And OKC actually did it and where he wanted

But ****ing Lakers had to fight a year for AD trade smfh

all these ****ing teams colluding and are ALA

Lmao bruh chill. You wanted them to run it back with the young guns with LeBron. We tried that it failed. We got LBJ and AD now let’s see what they can do as a duo.

I wanted to trade Lebron but they wouldn't do that and doubled down on the Klutch nonsense. Y'all faux king better deliver.

Nah Woj said he wouldn't have gone unless they had another star. Sam Presti ****ed us over.
Not really. Remember those 1-year deal rumors? Dude was gonna keep signing short-term deals until the Clippers got somebody. It was clear he was always gonna pick the Clippers.

Not really. Remember those 1-year deal rumors? Dude was gonna keep signing short-term deals until the Clippers got somebody. It was clear he was always gonna pick the Clippers.

Not saying he would have chose us, he woulda went back to the Raptors if the Clippers couldn't get a 2nd star.

Back
Top Bottom