**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lowry from philly so I’m sure he’d go there. Or San Antonio to team up with his love

Pipe dream but imagine if dragic is involved in a OKC trade and gets bought out.

Highly unlikely as OKC can easily flip him at deadline for picks

hko2gsycw5931.jpg

I hope the clippers move to Seattle

Doubt it happens. Ballmer and the dirty Inglewood mayor are making the moves and paying off the right people to get a new Clippers arena built by 2024. All privately funded since Ballmer is worth $42 billion. The land & site they are targeting is 1 mile away from the new Rams & Chargers stadium and also very close to the old Fourm which is owned by MSG entertainment and they are the ones suing and trying to block Ballmer from getting the new arena. Also the Clippers lease at Staples Center is up in 2024.

Melo or Korver for spacing.
Or Iso Joe from Big3?

Avery just needs to be monitored for injuries.

Such a long offseason.

It's been hilarious to see the media just launch the Clippers as champions next season, then try to slam LeBron and AD for age (LBJ) and injuries (AD).

It's the laziest take at them moment to just say LeBron is old and AD can't stay on the court. I'm just waiting for the backpedal from some of these TV media personalities, not all of them as some have actually mentioned that PG and Kawhi both have very recent injury history.

I think we really need to give either cook or caruso a shot at starting

obviously they gonna all have to compete in camp for it but I prefer young legs on D

KCP cant start man, after how inconsistent he was last year, he really LET US DOWN, he was supposed to be our sole "knockdown shooter" he was ANYTHING but...SO MANY open looks man it was crazy. I understood we had to resign him because of of the market, but I would really prefer to divy up his minutes/usage between Caruso/Green/Cook/Daniels/Dudley

KCP gonna have to show he can hit shots man, no way we gift him the starting spot after last year

It's been hilarious to see the media just launch the Clippers as champions next season, then try to slam LeBron and AD for age (LBJ) and injuries (AD).

It's the laziest take at them moment to just say LeBron is old and AD can't stay on the court. I'm just waiting for the backpedal from some of these TV media personalities, not all of them as some have actually mentioned that PG and Kawhi both have very recent injury history.
Right!
PG and Kawhi have both literally missed an entire season due to injury...

PG might miss the first 2-4 weeks this season matter fact..

Right!
PG and Kawhi have both literally missed an entire season due to injury...

PG might miss the first 2-4 weeks this season matter fact..
So some of these prominent "NBA analysts" are just throwing out lazy takes instead of just saying they don't know who could win next year. But it's been especially bad for the Lakers, who seem to just get piled on at every moment by saying that they are destined to fail. Meanwhile, they think the Clippers are going to just be good from the jump, give me a break.

I swear to god it's just a rinse and repeat every year, any team LeBron is on gets doubted and mocked and it's just lazy at this point. All of a sudden, AD was an MVP lock before last season, now apparently he won't be able to stay on the court.

I say we stop signing guys. Guys like melo and Korver ain’t going anywhere. Korver is beyond washed. Just be patient and see what u have. Can’t just go after players who were once good. Key now is to look for talent in summer league to sign to a 2 way deal. This is where scouting comes in. Find that next undrafted gem a la Pat Bev or PJ Tucker

So some of these prominent "NBA analysts" are just throwing out lazy takes instead of just saying they don't know who could win next year. But it's been especially bad for the Lakers, who seem to just get piled on at every moment by saying that they are destined to fail. Meanwhile, they think the Clippers are going to just be good from the jump, give me a break.

I swear to god it's just a rinse and repeat every year, any team LeBron is on gets doubted and mocked and it's just lazy at this point. All of a sudden, AD was an MVP lock before last season, now apparently he won't be able to stay on the court.
What the February analyst takes regarding AD trade and now the kawhi ordeal has taught me is: stop wasting your time on those networks. No more ratings from me. It’s like if you gave random guys from the NBA thread a tv platform. I’ll stick to our thread here and just using my own eyes

LBJ (20), rondo (18.) Caruso (10)
Avery (20), KCP (20) Green (8
Green (22) Kuz (15) Dudley (11)
AD (22), Kuz (16) lebron (10)
Boogie (28,) AD(10) Mcgee (10)

Avery and Green chase the 1s and 2s. Lebron run the point on offense.

Close 4th quarter with your best 5.. LBJ, Green, Kuz, AD, Boogie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom