**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol at people calling Booker the next kobe

1) not a high flyer
2) poor defender
3) fake tough guy that has 0 respect of his peers

Literally the only thing they have in common are the shoes, the mid range jumper and height
He’s athletic enough
Nobody defends in 2021
Kobe “tough guy” act got tested a few times by dudes that had 0 respect for him
R.I.P. to the Mamba tho

lol at ur excuse of “nobody defends in 2021”
Lol at “athletic enough”

stopped reading after that Thanks for proving my point
I don’t think those 2 things are what people refer too when they compare him to Kobe.
Luka is compared to LeBron right?
Or he’s the next LeBron yet he’s non athletic and is a poor defender what’s the difference?

Lol at people calling Booker the next kobe

1) not a high flyer
2) poor defender
3) fake tough guy that has 0 respect of his peers

Literally the only thing they have in common are the shoes, the mid range jumper and height
He’s athletic enough
Nobody defends in 2021
R.I.P. to the Mamba tho

Yeah, the comparison to Kobe is foolish. To put things in perspective, by Devin Booker's age Kobe was already a three-time champion, made first team all-NBA multiple times and all defensive team multiple times. Devin Booker is a good young player but you're setting him up for failure if you're comparing him to an all-time great player

Yeah, the comparison to Kobe is foolish. To put things in perspective, by Devin Booker's age Kobe was already a three-time champion, made first team all-NBA multiple times and all defensive team multiple times. Devin Booker is a good young player but you're setting him up for failure if you're comparing him to an all-time great player
Kobe played with prime Shaq at that age and was drafted by a team that was ready to win a chip from Day 1.
Devin Booker best teammate to date has been a 36 year Chris Paul and wow look they in the Finals.

Was Kobe set up for failure when he was compared to Jordan at age 18?

Kobe played with prime Shaq at that age and was drafted by a team that was ready to win a chip from Day 1.
Devin Booker best teammate to date has been a 36 year Chris Paul and wow look they in the Finals.

😂😂😂

You completely glossed over the individual honors at Kobe had by this time in his career. Kobe also finished top 5 in MVP voting twice by 24. Please stop

😂😂😂

You completely glossed over the individual honors at Kobe had by this time in his career. Kobe also finished top 5 in MVP voting twice by 24. Please stop
You expected Book to finish top 5 MVP playing for one of the worst teams in the league?
1625338113602.jpeg

Maybe if Booker really that guy his team wouldn't be one of the worst teams in the league 🤷🏿‍♂️. Let Devin Booker make all NBA at least once before we start comparing him to one of the 10 greatest players ever
But Kobe was compared to the GOAT before he took his first NBA dribble WB
Maybe if Booker really that guy his team wouldn't be one of the worst teams in the league 🤷🏿‍♂️. Let Devin Booker make all NBA at least once before we start comparing him to one of the 10 greatest players ever
When Kobe was playing with bums his teams was Just as bad 🤷🏽‍♂️

He’s athletic enough
Nobody defends in 2021
R.I.P. to the Mamba tho

:lol:

Book ain't nowhere close athletically to Kobe and he's smaller than Kobe. Only similarity is maybe their footwork. Booker is great for who he is but I thought Stephen A was reaching when he made that comparison and other people just ran with. Kobe was already dropping 28-30 a game at 24.

😂😂😂

Also forgot that it took ad injury. Murray injury and Kawhi injury to make the finals. Ya definitely kobe esque
Anyhow who cares

Remember Kobe’s final year when he would be introduced in road arena and they’d play the Darth Vader theme for him and he would come out, no smile, focused.

holy ****. Kobe we love you. A real life superhero. goosebumps.

Also forgot that it took ad injury. Murray injury and Kawhi injury to make the finals. Ya definitely kobe esque
Anyhow who cares

Remember Kobe’s final year when he would be introduced in road arena and they’d play the Darth Vader theme for him and he would come out, no smile, focused.

holy ****. Kobe we love you. A real life superhero. goosebumps.

I swear this guy is one of the biggest idiots and clout chasers in basketball media.

"Russell Westbrook would fit like a glove" 😂😂😂

Damn forgot they did that in other years too

20k people there to see one man. Legend doesn’t begin to describe it.Did you see the look on his face walking into the huddle when his name was called. Holy ****.

Back
Top Bottom