**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Melo gonna make a huge impact. Carmelo imo the one will be the Lakers' most lethal threat from deep. Glen rice type impact on O, something Kuz couldn't do on a consistent basis for this team.

Tbqh I can see AD, Bron, Russ, and Melo all average 20 for the season. Not sure if that's ever been done before on one team - 4 players averaging 20 or more.

What strain you smokin this late G?

Melo gonna make a huge impact. Carmelo imo the one will be the Lakers' most lethal threat from deep. Glen rice type impact on O, something Kuz couldn't do on a consistent basis for this team.

Tbqh I can see AD, Bron, Russ, and Melo all average 20 for the season. Not sure if that's ever been done before on one team - 4 players averaging 20 or more.
I disagree wholeheartedly.

I think AD Lebron Russ and melo Gonna average 30 each.

qbszt50vxuq71.jpg

MVP MVP oh yeah at 55 bucks you don't lose.

Tickets gonna be dumb all year. Glad I was invited to a suite for 1 game this year.

Nunn
Elington
Bazemore
AD
Jordan

Damn with no Ariza and melo we have no other PF lol.

pray that Ariza and Lebron aren’t out for an extended period of time together mid season.We have no back up plan at the wing

Last edited:
Thanks god we traded for westbrook

had we not or dealt for Hield…our name would have been ALL over the news for a Simmons trade. Even if it wasn’t real, they would have ran with it on every talk show.

Why aren't Bron/Russ/Melo playing
It’s one of 6 games. Lakers purposely chose to play 6 (4 is the minimum). Wouldn’t be surprised if Lebron and Russ play next game while AD as sits.

Vogel said the first 3 preseason games are a wash.

has ZERO to do with injury risk though. They can get injured in practice too

Expect AD to play 5-9 mins total tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom