**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Remember when Lebron said if you fall stay down your brother will pick you up? :lol:

He left Ariza on the floor and walked away
He aged so much in 2 yrs, he doesnt even talk like this anymore lolll. I don't remember when the last time was he called guys his brothers lolll.

The schadenfreude towards this low IQ unlikeable clowns is pleasing.

Lol at Russ' post game interview.

Im tired of this overrated fake *** stat padder named Russ Westbrook and the same bs recycled comments he makes after every game.

Forget trading him
If nobody wants this fool, Cut him. Eat your losses. Live with it.

I'd rather waive him than keep him on the roster just so he can make our franchise look bad every damn game. Addition by subtraction.

Worst Laker ever.

#buyhisa**out

Only bright side is that this year isn’t as depressing bc the players don’t care so why should I?

I still think we are ok. Once we get ad and Nunn back I can see us making a 15-19 game win streak. But just for insurance we might just have to give up Russ.

I want no less than a top 25 player for him though. He’s an all time great and has a ton of value. We need to call Pelicans for Zion or Dallas for Luka ideally but will settle for Trae Young. Most will want Steph but he’s a little old and he’s not that good of a shooter this year

b45r9n1ojzb81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom