**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everybody in here need to put some respect on AD name, he play with some pride in that laker jersey win or loose.

I’ll always go to bat for him, he play defense.

Y’all know I’ll stab a mk’ka for LJ too, arguably the GOAT to ever pick up an orange ball.

Thats why Im so heartbroken this season.

Both them doods deserve better, they both play the game the tight way.

Can’t say that for everyone

Please appreciate LeBron while he is here with us folks.

Not too many players take their craft this serious.

He’s a fanatic, all he wanna do is play….

Kinda remind me of another PSYCHOPATH I got to know over the years

hi-res-b33114ad9c46d0858e1d28777a01470e_crop_north.jpg

Hate that the next game is not til Tuesday.

Now we have to hear about how nobody wants to see a healthy lebron/AD in the first round before the inevitable beat down by Milwaukee forcing people back down to earth.

If Lakers ain't gonna trade Russ, then have the gotdamn balls to make this gotdam liability of a player a gotdamn bench player.

I can't stand his piece of crap attitude. Dude is worthless when it comes to being a team player.

Guy been playing hero ball since his days at OKC. Dude ain't never changed his style of play.

Been saying it all year. Time to humble him. Make him come off the bench.

Coach fina had the balls to a bench Westbrick. We need to trade him before his value goes down even more. Can’t believe this man makes more than LeBron.

Sell him on signing a two year contract with an opt-out. If the Lakers are serious about 2023 cap space, he can be a secondary signing when LeBron/Westbrook's contracts end.
Lol. Ya bc lakers have shown willingness to pay guys they believe in.

he will take the money this summer. Nothing is guaranteed. Only hope is that there won’t be many teams with cap this summer

Hopefully we figured out something last night. Need to go on a winning streak or like win 8 of the next 10. Go 20-8 rest of the season, then you go to the playoffs feeling good and can make some noise.

Won’t happen but having Mo Bamba off the bench would be cool. We’d never see Dwight again though.

I can't stand Russ and Harden. Hope both of their bodies break down the next 2 years so they can move out the country and play in China.

James Harden and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win an NBA Title cause they both "Me First" players.

Harden a cancer. Westbrook a cancer. CP3 left Harden and he thriving in PHX. CP3 played for OKC and did much better with the same squad Westbrook had the year before. KD brought Harden back to his squad and BKN looking like another 2nd round exit waiting to happen. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom