**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What does Rob have to do to get fired seriously.

Dude took JHS over cam whitmore because JHS is a Kobe fan :smh:

We are screwed with Jeanie and Rob at the helm. Best to disassociate from the team and just enjoy watching hoop. There’s some great players in the league rn lmao

its time

We Want Another Superstar': Lakers Fans Stage Protest Outside Staples  Center - YouTube': Lakers Fans Stage Protest Outside Staples  Center - YouTube

The one thing I can’t do is blame Rob for anything. He does all he can do with the roster.
Only thing I’m blaming him for is signing off on HAM.

Truly pathetic. We don’t have the best roster. But what we have a better roster than what we have been shown. Disgusting.

So it's Rob's fault after he made ask the trades last year and the team went on a run to the WCF, signed everybody back damn near that the guy's who made an impact regressed? Interesting. Was easy to blame Russ last year when AD and Bron were out yet they've been healthy way more this season and we're just as bad.

Ham sucks these guys didn't improve and the West got better it's not that hard.

Yes they were, NETS would be #1 seed with Ashton Reaves RIGHT NOW.

And we would be like 4th in the West with Kyrie, cause Ham sucks, but still...4th.

I dunno why we’re even wasting our time arguing, coming up with unrealistic trades, or hoping this team will magically flip the switch. The FO gave up and more than likely even offer pockets an extension. This team done done and as many have said, last year was fool’s gold and we overachieved. That’s it and that’s all. This team and the FO just plain sucks

Last edited:
For Bron there's also a part unwillingness to let go a bit.

The team looks better when everybody is playing off each other. When Bron dominates the ball, the team is stagnant on offense and looks like **** on defense because guys don't want to buy in.

It doesn't mean that LeBron isn't playing incredible for 39, or cant' be 1A or 1B but the team has done better when the offense isn't dribble dribble dribble side step 3.

But it doesn't matter they're going to find a way to plunder much of their resources into nonsense anyway.

So it's Rob's fault after he made ask the trades last year and the team went on a run to the WCF, signed everybody back damn near that the guy's who made an impact regressed? Interesting. Was easy to blame Russ last year when AD and Bron were out yet they've been healthy way more this season and we're just as bad.

Ham sucks these guys didn't improve and the West got better it's not that hard.

Lakers fans forgot they got destroyed by Denver last year and Lebron was gassed. He’s 39. AD didn’t step up to Embiid or Jokic levels which is what they need. There is a chemistry simply missing. Lakers need a championship winning coach but even that won’t help if Lebron ain’t listening. The rest of the team wont either. Lebron doesn’t play defense so the team won’t. The Lakers can’t shoot either .

They are simply a hot mess.

Im a bron fan as much as anybody. Hate to admit it but as others have said, a 39 yo cant be your main guy. He takes 16-18 of the shot clock and expect everyone else to just wait for their shot and get hot all of a sudden?!

Should we all become Clippers fans?

For 2 months I was undercover in the Clipper closet.

It was fun, winning, the 3rd best player on the team, PG is dependable.

Could you imagine how good we would of been if Kyle Kuzma played as well as PG13 as a third wheel?

I made friends in my time as a Clippers fan, I can get you in, lmk know, DM me.

Back
Top Bottom