**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Got BANNED out of the NBA thread for repping the Purple and Gold, they know its Championship time.
Sure You Did GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

AD-Jokic
Bron-Gordon
Rui-MPJ
D'Lo-KCP
Reaves-Murray

Then the last four or five minutes, go Bron-Murray and AD-Jokic. Hope D'Lo isn't played off the floor and him/Reaves can provide enough supplemental scoring. They've shown they can hang with the Nuggets the first 44 minutes.

Ham about to test his best 1-Big lineups and see if it’s good enough to beat the defending champs

Good xxxxxxx luck with that

If bum and dumber doesn’t utilize lineups with AD-Hayes-Bron or AD-Hayes-Rui for more than a just a couple minutes per game, the Lakers are gonna have major issues

EYE have never posted on here rooting for another team

unlike some hijo

EYE dont break kayfabe

Kayfabe is dead, someone should take my roll, i cant play any character or troll anymore, management is sick of it and has decided the easiest thing to do is just ban me and anyone who decides to troll me inretalliation, they decided the cycle is too toxic.

Honestly i have no issue with anyone i was just playing my part and responding to people all in jest and for the show.

But for me its dead, someone else can do it, i just cant.

Like if anyone attacks me i cant say anything snarky back, im past getting suspended, im going to get banned.

Im basically Cain from Cain and Abel. Im cursed but no one can attack me without facing a ban/suspension too.

I prefer trolling and being trolled back by the likes of geno90221 geno90221 but its over for me in that sense.

Last edited:
Didn't ZoDogg get exposed as a full blown racist in early twitter days? I feel like someone from S&T tracked down his alts or something.

Not really surprising or anything. Just funny because alot of them hide it in their fandom. Especially if they can attach themselves to a non black star (Nash/Dirk etc.):lol:

Didn't ZoDogg get exposed as a full blown racist in early twitter days? I feel like someone from S&T tracked down his alts or something.

Not really surprising or anything. Just funny because alot of them hide it in their fandom. Especially if they can attach themselves to a non black star (Nash/Dirk etc.):lol:
He hated international players. :lol:

He made headlines a few years ago:

Back
Top Bottom