Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I can't lie, even the "emotion" he showed at the end of the game looked fake.
laugh.gif

I cannot stand Kobe Bryant as a person, but as a player there's absolutely no denying him. He's the best in the game right now and he's still inhis prime. With the early start he will surpass Jordan statistically in numbers and possibly rings, but no way will Kobe ever be argued as the greatest toever do it.

Congrats Kobe on #4

Shuges, don't stay with the self imposed sanctions, take a few weeks off, come back in strong as ever. We need you in the offseason activity threads andwhat not. Mets fans too in ya'll's season thread.

Anyway, hope you come back sooner then Oct.

!!!!! 2009 NBA CHAMPS THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS !!!!!............HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE AND FAIL THIS THREAD WAS!!!!!!!.......HATERS AINT GOT $#IT 2SAYNOW!!!!!........PROVED ALL YALL HATERS AND DOUBTERS WRONG!!!!!....HATERS WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE!!!!!........HAHAHAHAHAHA.........WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSAGAIN N KOBE GOT THE MVP TROPHY THAT COUNTS THE MOST!!!!!!........MODS MIGHT AS WELL JUST LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I cannot stand Kobe Bryant as a person, but as a player there's absolutely no denying him. He's the best in the game right now and he's still in his prime. With the early start he will surpass Jordan statistically in numbers and possibly rings, but no way will Kobe ever be argued as the greatest to ever do it.

Congrats Kobe on #4

even with the early start, he's falling behind Jordan in numbers like PPG and FG%. Unrealistic comparisons and premature predictions are the reason Kobegets hated and why this tread exists. Jordan is the GOAT. Kobe is a great player on his own right.

Hahaha, my man FreddyPee.

And nah CP, I was only gonna disappear til October if the Lakers had somehow lost the series.

I still plan to be around.

Just not in any Laker/24 threads for a while.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

EFF DA LAKERS! eff kobe! hope he retires. along with phil jackson n wack fisher
eyes.gif

--Its gonna be a loooooong summer for you then I guess homes.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Ok guys, we're running out of time here.

We need to put our collective energy towards a Lakers series loss.

Pray to your old Michael Jordan & Larry Bird posters... turn your "hate" up a notch... call upon the old Celtic ghosts (the Lakers' greatestrival).... and bow before the basketball gods every night asking for a miracle.

2q8uamh.jpg

16c71mp.jpg

We need to believe in Magic (not Earvin) and will Orlando to victory.

Because quite frankly, if Kobe wins a ring here, we will probably never hear the end of it.
tired.gif

I actually think some of the Laker fans on here are cool. But screw that. We can still be cool after the Lakers losethis series.

As a matter of fact, I am willing to not post until the start of the new bball season in october if LA doesn't win this series. Idon't have a backup name. So the Laker fans who hate me can at least take solace in not having to deal with me for a few months if their team loses.

That is my sacrifice. What's yours?

I am also aware that this could very well back-fire and be brought up if the Lakers win. But if we root together, the Lakers will NOT win!

So fellow Laker/Kobe haters.... let us unite.

Throw their little begging gifs back at them!

oianu9.gif

11bjiah.jpg

Here's hoping for a choke......

1552w5e.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SHUGES

Where u at ?

The C's and all their fans need you
roll.gif
roll.gif

SHUGES

still isn't here.

Dude is praying right now like dog in that pic and hoping and waiting that the C's win this year to reply to this thread
laugh.gif

haha this is so pathetic. People are actually coming together to hate on a team?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall just mad cuz your not competing for a ring. +%$@ pathetic %%% losers

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
    if the powers that be don't lock this,  its gonna be 40 pages if the Lakers lose (would be 60 if yuku didn't suck)  and 30 pages if the Lakers win (40 if yuku didn't suck)

Aww man this thread was comedy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's go Celtics.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom