Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

316ryo4_20100601121043_0_0.GIF

I talked about this with a few of my homies...

I dont necessary hate the Lakers or Kobe but some of the Lakers fans get me real
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I can't be the only one on NT...

say what you want about my sig and my team, I ain't trying to hate but some of fans need to %+%+.

Originally Posted by iamxtian

I talked about this with a few of my homies...

I dont necessary hate the Lakers or Kobe but some of the Lakers fans get me real
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I can't be the only one on NT...

say what you want about my sig and my team, I ain't trying to hate but some of fans need to %+%+.
Dude your own fan base does some of the stupidest things EVER like the Lebron rally parade outside of Staples Center before game 5 of the WCF led by Clipper Darrell the biggest Clipper HOMER on the face of the earth 
laugh.gif

Then NT has another idiotic Clipper HOMER in mjshoefanatic who rambles off and talks non sense when seasons begin and then by the trade deadline when the Clips are usually head for draft lottery again he and the rest of Clipper nation are nowhere to be found on here.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I hope the Celtics win so we can put a huge giant * next to the Lakers' 2008-09 title
pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif

Meaning that the championship from 2008-09 wouldn't/doesn't really mean anything because you beat the lowely Orlando Magic.  The Lakers beat a team that wasn't about nothing and didn't really accomplish anything, thus giving the Lakers and more importantly their fans a false sense of accomplishment, cause when the team was put to the test against a real team no more than a year prior against the Celtics you dudes folded under pressure.  It's like winning a race when your the only person running the race, yeah you won but you didn't really beat anybody so how much pride can you really take from that.   

I hope the Celtics win so we can put a huge giant * next to the Lakers' 2008-09 title
pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif
Meaning that the championship from 2008-09 wouldn't/doesn't really mean anything because you beat the lowely Orlando Magic.  The Lakers beat a team that wasn't about nothing and didn't really accomplish anything, thus giving the Lakers and more importantly their fans a false sense of accomplishment, cause when the team was put to the test against a real team no more than a year prior against the Celtics you dudes folded under pressure.  It's like winning a race when your the only person running the race, yeah you won but you didn't really beat anybody so how much pride can you really take from that.    
Meh it happens every so often, a team catches a bad break and can't recover. Doesn't make the Lakers 09 championship any less meaningful.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif
Meh it happens every so often, a team catches a bad break and can't recover. Doesn't make the Lakers 09 championship any less meaningful.
all that is completely irrelevant...are we going to put a * next to the celtics 08 ship beacause bynum and ariza werent playin?

pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif

Sorta like when your favorite team beats the Bengals to win a super bowl huh? 

Twice. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Come on with that. 

Originally Posted by lowslows

pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif
all that is completely irrelevant...are we going to put a * next to the celtics 08 ship beacause bynum and ariza werent playin?

Laker haters come up with some of the dumbest things....Bring it....Lakers in 6

pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif

at the end of the day they beat the team who won the east...the team who eliminated the team with the best record in the east

so are you just gonna downplay of the teams they beat to get to the finals? the denver nuggets who were a legit title contender that year

of course you are...youre a Laker hater  

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif

at the end of the day they beat the team who won the east...the team who eliminated the team with the best record in the east

so are you just gonna downplay of the teams they beat to get to the finals? the denver nuggets who were a legit title contender that year

of course you are...youre a Laker hater  

Let's put a giant * next to that guys name cuz he was an accident
roll.gif

pimp.gif
elaborate please
nerd.gif

.......and see this is the false sense of accomplishment that I was discussing earlier.  You got people like this guy and a few others that really can find pride and self-respect from '08-'09 championship year.  I remember there was even a thread about that Lakers team from last year that was created by an acutal Lakers fan on here that said that championship meant nothing because of who you beat and how you got there, that alone should tell all you Laker lovers something.  I mean at the end of the day it is what it is, it's like feeling good because you took a fat chick home with you, yeah you took a chick home with you but the only reason you took the fat chick home with you is because the good looking chick that you was trying to talk to turned you down.  So don't pat yourself on that back to much for that little victory because it doesn't mean much. 

Sorta like when your favorite team beats the Bengals to win a super bowl huh? 

Twice. 

Either way both those Bengals team was damn sure better than the Orlando Magic team from last year.............alot better.  Not to mention champ, my favorite football team beat your favorite football team when it mattered most
laugh.gif

beating a team that had 59 wins in the regular season means nothing

beating the eastern conference champions means nothing

Being the NBA champions for the 15th time means nothing

really
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

come on bruh...you cnt spin that

How you actin like the magic was a JV team or something like that last year..they were the strongest team in the east and they got destroyed in the finals by the lakers..what more can you ask for?

laugh.gif

False sense of accomplishment? I recognize the Celtics got a bad break with KG's knee but injuries happen. You won't find me #+*%%%*% on the Pistons for beating the Lakers with a injured Malone or the Celtics for beating a Lakers team with no Bynum or less than 100% Ariza.

LMAO a ring is a ring no matter what. Blame Boston for not getting there, every single team in the league has to deal with bad breaks(see Trevor Ariza/Bynum injured during the 08 playoffs)

So beating the Magic don't matter, but beating the Cavs would have?  Or what the hell are we makin up here? 

I never thought I would have to defend the 09 title in 2010, that's for sure.  This is new. 
laugh.gif

So beating the Magic don't matter, but beating the Cavs would have?
Don't act like beating the Cavs wouldn't have meant more than beating the Magic.  When both teams reached the Finals last year there wasn't a doubt in anybody mind who was going to win the championship.........which was the Lakers.  Even people that reside in Orlando would tell you that the Lakers were going to win.  The Lakers won last year, I'm not taking that away from there so congratulations on that note
laugh.gif

Ha, so now titles become irrelevant if they're won against certain franchises? Magic fans should be offended.

What about our title against the Nets? Is that one worthless too, Deuce? We did sweep them. And how about San Antonio the year after? They pretty much beat the same Nets teams. I guess theirs doesn't matter either, right?

Tool, suck on 15 titles.

roll.gif
 I see a ruffled a few of these Laker lovers feathers on here by telling it how it is.  I'll let you dudes have your fun for now.  Best believe I'll be looking for each and everyone of you clowns once the Finals are over. 

Back
Top Bottom