Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

:lol:  Why are you bringing up the past? Like that has nothing to do with the organization now. Here let me help you see the light. 

Both have terrible owners.
Both have no draft picks for YEARS to come.
Both have no coach.
Both are big markets that cant make the playoffs.
Both haven't hosted a LOB in years.

Knicks at least have Phil Jackson now. So things are looking up for them. 

How far back to you consider "the past"

Yesterday could be considered the past.

How is Jim buss a terrible owner? Trading for cp3, getting Steve Nash (he had no injury problems when he signed) trading for Dwight Howard were all moves almost any team would make in those circumstances.

The lakers got a lottery pick this year.

Getting rid of Antoni was a good thing.

Phil Jackson isn't coaching the Knicks now is he?

That said, nothing lasts forever. In a few years the heats run will be considered old news. Unlike the Knicks ill give the lakers the benifit of the doubt that they'll right the ship.

Again go back to the laker bashing but to compare the Knicks and Lakers as if their equals is one of the most ******ed things I've ever heard.

dont worry once we get lebron, kd, melo and love you guys will be so mad!!!
Things clowns say for $1000 Alex.
im serieos!!

we will be back in the finals next year

start of the next dynasty 
pimp.gif

It's cool, they've been getting that knife twisted in that backs since game 30, so they can finally come out and beat on their chests and enjoy something for once.

Last edited:
Lol rockets fans salty as **** right now. 50 win same ****. They still borrowing lakers fish boat tomorrow lol.

That cold blooded 3 by dame must have hurt them rockets fans so much they can't sleep haha. Next year lakers is going to bounce Houston off first round too.

lol you promise nothing. Put on some bet if you are confident. I promise you that I know you won't bet lmao.

I bet that i wont post in the Sports & Training thread for 3 months after the lakers win a championship in the next 5 years.
there is a bet.
weak team, I'm pretty confident they wont even reach the wcf in the next 5 years as well.:rofl:

I bet that i wont post in the Sports & Training thread for 3 months after the lakers win a championship in the next 5 years.
there is a bet.
weak team, I'm pretty confident they wont even reach the wcf in the next 5 years as well.:rofl:
Whoa that's it? lol btw that's not much of a bet since you rarely post and only do so when you want to troll lakers. Weak bet. Show me the $$$ if you're confident

Whoa that's it? lol btw that's not much of a bet since you rarely post and only do so when you want to troll lakers. Weak bet. Show me the $$$ if you're confident

dude i can bet what i want to bet. Still doesn't change the fact the lakers wont make the finals in the next 5 years. you mad?

Checked here first, but I bet if I check the LeBron Haters thread, it's ACB & Drake going back & forth, too. :nerd:

It probably is them two going at it in the lebron heat haters thread lmaooooo.

This thread is comedy and fair game though. What I thought was funny though was how people were posting in the NBA thread about how "laker fans are corny for living through the blazers knocking off the rockets" yet some of the same usernames posting that were in here living through the mavs in 2011, thunder in 2012, and spurs last year. That's all fair game to me, the lakers deserve to be defacated on and laughed and and kicked while their down. I ain't eem mad, but don't get upset when laker fans take some enjoyment in the rockets putting Portland out, or if golden state knocks the clippers out tonight.

[quote name="Cedric Ceballos"]people were posting in the NBA thread about how "laker fans are corny for living through the blazers knocking off the rockets" yet some of the same usernames posting that were in here living through the mavs in 2011, thunder in 2012, and spurs last year.[/quote]#logic

:smokin

Last edited:
dude i can bet what i want to bet. Still doesn't change the fact the lakers wont make the finals in the next 5 years. you mad?

Oh IM SO MAD....:rolleyes cuz you scare to bet haha. And what facts are you speaking of? You don't know the future dude. Otherwise you would have bet $. One fact i do know though. You go wherever Lebron go. So pretty soon you're going to be a Lakers fan too if Lebron go to the Lakers sometime within the next 5 years. Too funny.

The Lakers are getting a top first rounder plus a potential free agent next season. They probably won't make Finals next year but anything could happen in next 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom