Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Personally I think the thread is amusing to be honest. Nothing wrong with having a laugh or two at your teams misfortunes. Sports ain't that serious.
I know and you appear to be a good sport about it, but I imagine jimmies get rustled by fans who take it too serious.

It probably is them two going at it in the lebron heat haters thread lmaooooo.

This thread is comedy and fair game though. What I thought was funny though was how people were posting in the NBA thread about how "laker fans are corny for living through the blazers knocking off the rockets" yet some of the same usernames posting that were in here living through the mavs in 2011, thunder in 2012, and spurs last year. That's all fair game to me, the lakers deserve to be defacated on and laughed and and kicked while their down. I ain't eem mad, but don't get upset when laker fans take some enjoyment in the rockets putting Portland out, or if golden state knocks the clippers out tonight.

Lakers fans are corny though. Yall had dwight for 1 season and act like yall drafted him and made him the superstar he is. Than after he leaves yall act like he was doodoo and don't care. Its clear though that yall are hurt since yall are celebrating his team losing. Its the same thing with Yankee fans and Cano.
And no im not talking about you specifically, just from what i have seen randomly on twitter, facebook, and this forum

Lakers fans are corny though. Yall had dwight for 1 season and act like yall drafted him and made him the superstar he is. Than after he leaves yall act like he was doodoo and don't care. Its clear though that yall are hurt since yall are celebrating his team losing. Its the same thing with Yankee fans and Cano.
And no im not talking about you specifically, just from what i have seen randomly on twitter, facebook, and this forum

You must have just started following sports online. Same can be said for just about every fan base then lol.

You must have just started following sports online. Same can be said for just about every fan base then lol.

where else is a better way to get a view from the fans perspective?

where else is a better way to get a view from the fans perspective?
ACB POV cam

I'm not suggesting what way you should follow NBA. I'm saying that most if not every fan base out there are pretty similar when it come to celebrating, bickering and whining etc. Popular teams and trending teams just have more of these fans. You should have know that unless you just started following NBA.

I could say the same about Seahawk fans. Not all of em, but alot of them come across as if they just started watching football in 2012. Every fanbase got dumb fans, the more popular teams fanbases will stand out more in this aspect.

Regarding Dwight though, he rubbed me off a certain way how he handled things in Orlando. When the Lakers got him, I was happy but skeptical at the same time because most that dwightmare nonsense was his own doing. Its how he handled things in LA from when he got there to game 4 against the spurs. You can make a legit argument he wasnt giving it his all last season. He had every right to sign where he wanted to sign, no ones arguing that. He just went about things a bad way last season and his last year with Orlando.

You could say that about sea hawk fans because it's true :lol: Seattle is notorious for being bandwagon

Pretty sure he would've been able to give his all if he wasn't fresh off back surgery, surrounded by an aging roster, and paired with a coach whose gameplan is predicated on a fast/uptempo style that was a detriment to that roster. His stats may not be all that different from last year, but his look and play was much different this year, and I'm sure current Dwight would've been re-signed by LA.

You could say that about sea hawk fans because it's true :lol: Seattle is notorious for being bandwagon

Their all over the place in so cal. Kinda shocked about Seattle being a bandwagon city though. Qwest or centurylink or whatever the hell its called is loud as hell almost every season from what I see on tv.

How have they been horrible since 2011?

Your either a troll or your basketball knowledge is minimal. The only season they've been horrible was this past season.

^ Getting swept in the 1st round of the playoffs is pretty horrible.

Not it's not. Because you are completely ignoring what happened in that series.

Kobe - missed all four games
Steve Nash - missed two games
Steve Blake - missed two games
Jodie Meeks - missed three games
Metta World Peace - missed one game
Pau Gasol - battled injuries all year
Dwight Howard - battled injuries all year

We started Andrew Goudelock & Darius Morris two games. Let that sink in... Andrew Goudelock, Darius Morris, started, two games, in the NBA Playoffs.

So the Lakers were missing their best player, and leading scorer. Their starting point guard, and backup point guard. Their backup Shooting guard. Their starting Small Forward. Their two big men dealt with injuries all season, and clearly slowed them down.

Anything other than a sweep would have been an utter failure by the Spurs.

If we are going to the "I meant 2011 Semis" They were gassed. Everyone knew they were gassed. They were in 3 straight finals, and ran into a team that was extremely hot. Spurs were the best team in the league and were gone to the 8th seed. Thunder lost in 5. Heat had the Mavs on the ropes and blew it with a far superior talent team.

Since 2000 (15 seasons) Lakers have been in the playoffs 13 years, 7 Conference Titles, 5 NBA Championships. Meh at the Knicks West comments.

Last edited:
^ Getting swept in the 1st round of the playoffs is pretty horrible.

Not it's not. Because you are completely ignoring what happened in that series.

Kobe - missed all four games
Steve Nash - missed two games
Steve Blake - missed two games
Jodie Meeks - missed three games
Metta World Peace - missed one game
Pau Gasol - battled injuries all year
Dwight Howard - battled injuries all year

We started Andrew Goudelock & Darius Morris two games. Let that sink in... Andrew Goudelock, Darius Morris, started, two games, in the NBA Playoffs.

So the Lakers were missing their best player, and leading scorer. Their starting point guard, and backup point guard. Their backup Shooting guard. Their starting Small Forward. Their two big men dealt with injuries all season, and clearly slowed them down.

Anything other than a sweep would have been an utter failure by the Spurs.

If we are going to the "I meant 2011 Semis" They were gassed. Everyone knew they were gassed. They were in 3 straight finals, and ran into a team that was extremely hot. Spurs were the best team in the league and were gone to the 8th seed. Thunder lost in 5. Heat had the Mavs on the ropes and blew it with a far superior talent team.

Since 2000 (15 seasons) Lakers have been in the playoffs 13 years, 7 Conference Titles, 5 NBA Championships. Meh at the Knicks West comments.

The person that initiated all this died.

Since then Knicks West.

Spoiled kid taking over a historic franchise then proceeded to run them into ground.

Like i said Knicks West

Back
Top Bottom