Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by SHUGES

At least LeBron hasn't been caught kissing other grown men.
pimp.gif
Being the operative word.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Luke looks a little too happy in that pic.

im with ya SHUGES i pray to god the lakers dontt win the series and cry baby kobe doesnt get another ring. come on dwight lets lead a miracle!

Derek Fisher is not a Hall of Famer.

And he gets "hated on" by Laker fans because we feel like he tries to do too much at times and has never played good one on one defense.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

1:02: Kobe clangs another horrendous shot (a contested 28-foot 3-pointer). Orlando gets the rebound. Quick recap of Kobe's fourth quarter, because he's going to win the Finals MVP and it can't be forgotten how bad he was from the second half of Game 3 (3-for-14) through the one-minute mark of Game 4 (9-for-26 to this point): Turnover; contested jumper (make); contested jumper (miss); contested drive (miss); contested jumper (make); contested drive (blocked), wide-open 3 (miss); contested drive (bad pass, recovered by L.A.); contested drive (draws blocking foul); contested 3 (miss).

We saw him do it in the 2004 and 2008 Finals; we're seeing it now. As soon as he can smell that trophy, he goes into Get Out of My Way, Let Me Do It Mode.

2004 Finals (five games): 113 FGA, 25 FTA, 38.0 FG percent
2008 Finals (six games): 131 FGA, 49 FTA, 40.5 FG percent
2009 Finals (four games): 112 FGA, 36 FTA, 42.9 FG percent

article here
http://sports.espn.go.com.../090612&sportCat=nba
Who cares, who else would you give the Finals MVP to? Yall do know that even the great MJ shot bad in the Finals right?

1998 NBA Finals

[table][tr][th=""]Totals[/th] [th=""]Shooting[/th] [th=""]Per Game[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]164[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]201[/td] [td].427[/td] [td].308[/td] [td].814[/td] [td]41.7[/td] [td]33.5[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [/tr][/table]
1996 NBA Finals

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Totals[/th] [th=""]Shooting[/th] [th=""]Per Game[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]252[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]123[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]164[/td] [td].415[/td] [td].316[/td] [td].836[/td] [td]42.0[/td] [td]27.3[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]4.2[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Kobe isn't SHOOTING well, but other than that, how really bad can you fault him, he's putting up 33 pts, 6 reb, 8 assists a game, something only Jerry West and MJ have done. I guess you'd rather give Luke Walton the Finals MVP.
Did you not read the paragraph that went along with the stats? Kobe not only isn't shooting well, he is taking horrible shots. When you haveguys like Odom and Gasol on the floor, do you need to be chucking 3-4 times in a row in OT? He's just TRYING to be the hero, and when he actually passedit, Fisher made a 3 (actually Kobe didnt pass that one, he just didn't have another chance to shoot another contested 3). The other big 3 was made by Arizanear the end of the game, but again, Kobe didn't give that up, Ariza HAD to shoot it with the shot clock winding down. Basically, I'm saying that Kobeis almost costing the Lakers the games. He cost the Lakers game 4, and he nearly did it in game 5, but his teammates showed up (what happened to all that Lakerhate for Dfish?). Just because Kobe isn't shooting well doesn't mean he's not playing great, but it's the shot selection/trying to be the herothat's hurting the team. He's supposed to be the best closer in the game, but he hasn't done anything in the Finals to show that. Based on lastyear's Finals, Kobe shouldn't be compared to MJ anymore. Kobe hasn't stepped up in this year's finals neither. His championshiphunger=illadvised shooting contested jumpers in the 4th
laugh.gif

SHUGES, I know somewhere deep down inside you're going to be happy that Bynum gets a ring.

I thought your hate was only towards the Dirty Snake.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
If I wanted to get dirty, I could go to work that Fish belongs in the hall more then Nash. But I'm still puttin pad to paper on my next big Nash war. (comin along nicely by the way
wink.gif
)

Fish gon live in Laker hearts for all time much like Horry does. And Shuges is right, A LOT of Laker fans were screaming for Fish to go away, hell, my own wife yells at him in every game, and I just sit there and tell her, "don't worry, at some point he will show thru".........I think that point has been seen now.

Not sure why people get on Fish so much, cuz I know damn well nobody said nothin about Horry loafin thru season after season and then savin our butts, so why not let Fish get that same pass?

So no, Fish not a hall of famer, but I'm having a tough time of whether or not I would like to see his jersey hang in Staples. We ain't the Suns, or the Blazers, or the Kings, we only hang jersey's for the best of the best up there in the rafters. Not just average basketball players. But damn, Fish, and Horry both have hit so many shots for us, they the reason at least 2 or 3 of them banners are up there, we need to do something for those guys. Maybe a plaque in the hallway or somethin? Or maybe we could just put them up when it's a Clippers home game, they don't have nothin in their to look at.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...well we do have the history

sick.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

sick.gif

Just one question...

Will anybody be talking about the stat line if the lakers win the chip?

sick.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
lakers FTL
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

YOU%20CAN'T%20BEAT%20L.A.%20.jpg

Lakers having the longest schedule over the past year over any other team + two olympians/NBA all stars(1 with a dislocated finger). tuff.
pimp.gif

^
Uh......not sure if you understood what I was sayin there.......Um, yeah.

looks like the years LA did not win a championship to me....
grin.gif

Didn't Lebron play in the 07 Finals? His numbers however were nothing to write home about either...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

JapanAir21 said:

YOU%20CAN'T%20BEAT%20L.A.%20.jpg

Lakers having the longest schedule over the past year over any other team + two olympians/NBA all stars(1 with a dislocated finger). tuff.
pimp.gif

This shirt goes so hard.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

^

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You saw 2009 in there didn't you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, those are LeBron's years, and the 0 was representin him not some jewelry.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

^

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You saw 2009 in there didn't you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, those are LeBron's years, and the 0 was representin him not some jewelry.
wink.gif

That's all I can tell you when i see those years....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom