Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

00, 01, 02, 09.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Hopefully.
nerd.gif

Zero rings guys.

Zero rings.

laugh.gif

And hell, if you just want to include the trip to the finals, the 0 still stands, for wins.
wink.gif

The guy puts up Kobe's statline for some finals series' and you put up a zero for Lebron? Kinda threw me off there...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

2004 Finals (five games): 113 FGA, 25 FTA, 38.0 FG percent
2008 Finals (six games): 131 FGA, 49 FTA, 40.5 FG percent
2009 Finals (four games): 112 FGA, 36 FTA, 42.9 FG percent

sick.gif
Lebron James 2007 Finals (four games): 22ppg, 35.7 FG percent
sick.gif

Lebron James Career: 0 championships.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

310267f26f5697b6048ee6f9df55ee9d1080b5e4.gif

LEBRON is one of my fav players & a beast but that is disgusting....

IF KOBE HAD THE SAME % IN A FINALS, THE HATERS WOULD HAVE AN APPRECIATION THREAD...

They'd all have it in their sig's or something...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The pure fear in this thread is wonderful.
smile.gif
Wait, as long as I have been a member on NT since 2000; I could have sworn you were a Pacers fan. That's lame son
smh.gif

^P has been repping the Lakers for a minute. granted, it's been a while since the Pacers were any good so i dunno if he hopped on the Lakers bandwagon oranything. but i can vouch that he's been repping the Lakers for a while.

This thread is gonna get more funny tomorrow after the Lakers win tomorrow. Wonder who's gonna get banned.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Uh......not sure if you understood what I was sayin there.......Um, yeah.

looks like the years LA did not win a championship to me....
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You saw 2009 in there didn't you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, those are LeBron's years, and the 0 was representin him not some jewelry.
wink.gif

That's all I can tell you when i see those years....
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
04' shootin like that with the most dominating force in the game drawing double/triple teams
sick.gif
(at least when Lebron shot below 40% in the Finals, the second best scorer onthat team was Gibson
eek.gif
)
08' shootin like that when youre team is heavily favored, and you just won the mvp
sick.gif

09' shootin like that going one on one against Pietrus
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

04' shootin like that with the most dominating force in the game drawing double/triple teams
sick.gif
(at least when Lebron shot below 40% in the Finals, the second best scorer on that team was Gibson
eek.gif
)
08' shootin like that when youre team is heavily favored, and you just won the mvp
sick.gif

09' shootin like that going one on one against Pietrus
sick.gif
roll.gif
EXCUSES, EXCUSES, AND MOREEXCUSES....

THE 1st one was decent but your last 2 reasons are reaches at BEST....

Him winning M.V.P. has nothin 2 do with his shooting percentage & whoever HEAVILY favored the LAKERS was wildin...
I knew for sure it would take a miracle for L.A. to beat the CELTS...With 3 certified BALLERS & DEEPER bench the C's were just the better team...

KOBE goin 1 on 1 against PIETRUS is straight up HILARIOUS for real...
I dont think LEBRON or KOBE has gone 1on 1 against any defender in years, IF EVER for a whole game..
IT's all about team defense against those 2 or any great player for that matter....They both get double/triple teamed...

35% is still 35% no matter how u SLICE IT.......LEBRON is still a BEAST, but he shot HORRIBLY in that finals....FACE IT....

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The pure fear in this thread is wonderful.
smile.gif
Wait, as long as I have been a member on NT since 2000; I could have sworn you were a Pacers fan. That's lame son
smh.gif
no d-ride, but you must be new to the sports and training forum. dude been reppin' the lakers and kobe AS WELL AS the pacers.
and
laugh.gif
at people reaching for excuses as to why lebron shot 35% in his finals sweep.
this thread is comedy.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

1:02: Kobe clangs another horrendous shot (a contested 28-foot 3-pointer). Orlando gets the rebound. Quick recap of Kobe's fourth quarter, because he's going to win the Finals MVP and it can't be forgotten how bad he was from the second half of Game 3 (3-for-14) through the one-minute mark of Game 4 (9-for-26 to this point): Turnover; contested jumper (make); contested jumper (miss); contested drive (miss); contested jumper (make); contested drive (blocked), wide-open 3 (miss); contested drive (bad pass, recovered by L.A.); contested drive (draws blocking foul); contested 3 (miss).

We saw him do it in the 2004 and 2008 Finals; we're seeing it now. As soon as he can smell that trophy, he goes into Get Out of My Way, Let Me Do It Mode.

article here
http://sports.espn.go.com.../090612&sportCat=nba
Who cares, who else would you give the Finals MVP to? Yall do know that even the great MJ shot bad in the Finals right?

1998 NBA Finals

[table][tr][th=""]Totals[/th] [th=""]Shooting[/th] [th=""]Per Game[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]164[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]201[/td] [td].427[/td] [td].308[/td] [td].814[/td] [td]41.7[/td] [td]33.5[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [/tr][/table]
1996 NBA Finals

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Totals[/th] [th=""]Shooting[/th] [th=""]Per Game[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]252[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]123[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]164[/td] [td].415[/td] [td].316[/td] [td].836[/td] [td]42.0[/td] [td]27.3[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]4.2[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Kobe isn't SHOOTING well, but other than that, how really bad can you fault him, he's putting up 33 pts, 6 reb, 8 assists a game, something only Jerry West and MJ have done. I guess you'd rather give Luke Walton the Finals MVP.
Did you not read the paragraph that went along with the stats? Kobe not only isn't shooting well, he is taking horrible shots. When you have guys like Odom and Gasol on the floor, do you need to be chucking 3-4 times in a row in OT? He's just TRYING to be the hero, and when he actually passed it, Fisher made a 3 (actually Kobe didnt pass that one, he just didn't have another chance to shoot another contested 3). The other big 3 was made by Ariza near the end of the game, but again, Kobe didn't give that up, Ariza HAD to shoot it with the shot clock winding down. Basically, I'm saying that Kobe is almost costing the Lakers the games. He cost the Lakers game 4, and he nearly did it in game 5, but his teammates showed up (what happened to all that Laker hate for Dfish?). Just because Kobe isn't shooting well doesn't mean he's not playing great, but it's the shot selection/trying to be the hero that's hurting the team. He's supposed to be the best closer in the game, but he hasn't done anything in the Finals to show that. Based on last year's Finals, Kobe shouldn't be compared to MJ anymore. Kobe hasn't stepped up in this year's finals neither. His championship hunger=illadvised shooting contested jumpers in the 4th
laugh.gif
Kobe takes some bad shots, forces more shots than Jordan ever did. But who cares? It's 3-1
laugh.gif
. At the end of the day it's about Kobe. Without Kobe drawing the doubleteam, Fisher doesn't get in the open court to tie the game. Without Kobe's double team, Fisher doesn't get that open look to win the game. Idon't even think fans are knowledgeable enough to understand how much responsibility Kobe has to shoulder on this team. Kobe is basically relied on to bethe primary facilitator, the primary scorer, and also the primary ball handler. Yet dudes are gonna sit here and knit pick at a shooting % when the series is3-1, please
laugh.gif

Jordan always had subpar shooting nights on the road in the finals. It happens, you don't get the same calls on the road. Jordan had a lot of 13-33nights late in his career in the finals. Kobe and MJ are basically jump shooters late in their careers and you're not always gonna shoot a goodpercentage. Not everyone agrees with taking that many jumpshots but it's what it is.

This thread will be money after we win.

I can't wait to hear things like
Kobe is celebrating and looking happy... what a great acting job. Keep frontin' Kobe we all know you're full of !!*!

or
Look @ this fraud trying to hold the championship just like MJ
or

Phil Jackson only won because he had stars like Trevor Ariza, Pau Gasol, and Derek Fisher. Red's 9th> Phil's 10th
laugh.gif

Not really a fan of the Lakers but I'm not a die-hard hater either. Here are my two favorite plays involving the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom