Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go magic

dun...dun...dun... It's Judgment Day...are the haters nervous??

WOW!!!!!

Gotta be the most hateful response in here so far...
DUDES PUTTING SMOKIN SMILEYS BECAUSE HE TRIPPED HIM ON PURPOSE...

I'd like to see your response if it happened to you..Tripping is a violation no matter who its done to..

lets go magic! eff derek fisher! DARTH DNZY. matta fact eff your whole wack %$$ laker orginazation. besides phil jackson.

reading this post reminded me of

Divided-We-Stand-United-We-Fall-mid16559-large.jpg

roll.gif

edit:
smh @ that trip. that's just dirty play. ANYBODY who thinks that's cool should be hit with a golf club

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

lets go magic! eff derek fisher! DARTH DNZY. matta fact eff your whole wack %$$ laker orginazation. besides phil jackson.
--Hate on KB I dont mind. It comes with the territory when someone has achieved greatness.
wink.gif

--But hating on Dfish? I mean, yeah he flops every now and then and has some moments on the court when he's a douche...but outside of that he's aclassy guy and dedicated family man.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

This is quite sad
smh.gif
smh at this thread
smh.gif

MODS can we PLEASE get a lock on this
We can't have any one bring bad luck to the Lakers
ohwell.gif

Lakers ARE going to win...its FATE
pimp.gif

with that being said GO LAKERS!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The pure fear in this thread is wonderful.
smile.gif
Wait, as long as I have been a member on NT since 2000; I could have sworn you were a Pacers fan. That's lame son
smh.gif
I'm from Indiana. I root for the home teams...but never when they're playing the Lakers. That should tell you enough.

I don't care about your join date. You must have missed every Laker game thread (season or playoffs...win OR loss) as well as the season and off seasonthreads. Dudes just reaching for *@*% to say now that the inevitable seems near.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

smile.gif
Wait, as long as I have been a member on NT since 2000; I could have sworn you were a Pacers fan. That's lame son
smh.gif
I'm from Indiana. I root for the home teams...but never when they're playing the Lakers. That should tell you enough.

I don't care about your join date. You must have missed every Laker game thread (season or playoffs...win OR loss) as well as the season and off season threads. Dudes just reaching for *@*% to say now that the inevitable seems near.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You seriously must have me mistaken for someone who gives a !%@%. I was simply pointing out that I clearly remember you being a Pacers fan. I amnot a Lakers fan or a hater, but it's not hard to see you're a front runner.

LOL Shug. You can't be serious, but at least you showed your true colors and made a thread. But we all now LA is wrapping this series up. I'm in LAright now as I post so you know. And LA will bring the title to Cali. Whether or not LA wins or lose LA and especially Kobe will still be hated. People soulsare going to be filled with hatred until Kobe retires. By that said........Let's go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif
smh.gif

I don't care about your join date. You must have missed every Laker game thread (season or playoffs...win OR loss) as well as the season and off season threads. Dudes just reaching for *@*% to say now that the inevitable seems near.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You seriously must have me mistaken for someone who gives a !%@%. I was simply pointing out that I clearly remember you being a Pacers fan. I am not a Lakers fan or a hater, but it's not hard to see you're a front runner.
Right...a front runner while I'm on here complaining about Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Chucky Atkins...and hoping that Slava will pass the ballfor once. Or...always showing up after a defeat unlike a lot of haters and fans of other teams or players. I clearly remember
eek.gif
ing and
happy.gif
ing all over NT when we got GP and Malone. Funny how only dudes that aren'tLaker fans are coming up with this BS but any Laker fan will come in here and tell you I've been around repping the Lakers ever since I stopped coming toNT solely for the Jordan Brand section.

But...if you don't give a #%!*, then why are you trying to tell me what I am? Son...you do not know me.
laugh.gif
Dudes coming out the bushes and shrubs trying to point out who is a Laker fanor not all because the inevitable seems near. Ridiculous. Worry about yourself, kid.

LOS ANGELES (CNS) -- Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa was long on civic pride but short onspecifics Sunday, as he said the L.A. Lakers should have a victory parade should they win the NBA championship title.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But the mayor rushed away from reporters before he could be asked specific questions on how a city that faces a possible $200 million in forced budget cutscan afford even part of paying police and crowd control costs for the civic celebration of what appears to be an inevitable Lakers NBA championship.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"The idea that we wouldn't have a parade is untenable, (and) should we be fortunate enough to win I expect that we'll have a parade,"Villaraigosa said today.

"I also expect that we'll figure out how we fund it, working with the private sector, to help us do that," he said.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

The mayor made his comments to a gaggle of reporters as he marched through West Hollywood in its annual Gay Pride Day parade. His handlers rushed him awaybefore journalists could ask how the city, which is facing bloody budget cuts, could afford to spend anything on crowd control costs that could far exceed $1million.

The Lakers are up 3-1 over the Orlando Magic going into today's game. They could win the NBA title tonight in Florida, or by winning either of the nexttwo games of the best-of-seven-game series in Los Angeles next week.

The team has met with Los Angeles police and other city officials to plan a parade that could be as early as midday Wednesday, should the L.A. team capturethe NBA title for its tenth time. The parade would start at Staples Center and go down 2-1/2 miles of Figueroa Street to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, acity council member said Friday.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

The firm that operates Staples on behalf of the team has rented the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum for a post-parade rally, police and Coliseum officialssaid Friday. Details of the event in the 94,000-seat facility are being held until they can be announced on Lakers broadcast-rights stations after achampionship is clinched.

The parade route and Coliseum rally would be a departure from years past, when shorter victory parades started at City Hall and snaked through downtown toStaples Center. Those events attracted upwards of one million attendees each and cost the city more than $1.1 million apiece.

The parade route down Figueroa Street is much longer, and would bring a parade attracting hundreds of thousands of boisterous people through some pricey cardealerships, street-worn strip malls, and the USC campus perimeter.

Some of those businesses suffered hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages in celebrations earlier this decade, when vandalism and arson broke out afterLakers championships games. During the 2002 parade, two television news trucks and some city paramedic units were wrecked by parade fans dancing atop them on astreet next to the Staples rally.

Team players wrote out checks to pay for new fire trucks.

Police and team officials met last Thursday to talk about crowd control measures along the proposed parade route, including renting enough cement or metalrailings to line 2-1/2 miles of Figueroa Street. Who would pay for that, as well as police, paramedic, and cleanup crews,remains unclear after Villaraigosa's comments.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"We can't afford to cover the costs," Los Angeles City Councilwoman Jan Perry told the Los Angeles Times Friday. "How could we make adecision about people's jobs and then sponsor the parade?" she asked.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Later she told a TV station that she would be open to the city fronting the parade costs if it were reimbursed later by private parties.

smh.gif

Subsidies for local street fairs, 10K runs and other special events would be chopped under an emergency city budget plan that gets a final vote from thecity council next week. But even if passed, the plan would not go into effect until after the end of the championship series, according to The Times.

The city's budget deficit is forcing the city council to negotiate layoffs with labor unions and to consider unpaid days off every other Friday for cityemployees. "City employees have been asked by their employers to take a massive pay cut," said Barbara Maynard, spokeswoman for the Coalition of L.A.City Unions, representing about 22,000 workers.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"We do not believe it is appropriate in this economic climate for taxpayers to be funding a parade," Maynard told The TimesFriday.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LETS GET IT SHUGHES!!!

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!
BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

not really a laker hater, or a kobe hater, but i do hate the fact that it LA wins, Sahsa will have a ring. thats complete garbage

Originally Posted by WILLINC

One can only pray the Magic can come back and win 3 in a row.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom