Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

What... ummm... what does it say? 
nerd.gif

(Oh, and since I'm going to be tallied as just another Lakers fan caping for the Lakers: GO LAKERS!! 
happy.gif
)

(I'm'a be accused of it? I gotta do it.)

Is something going on in the regular season thread? My work is blocking that thread for some reason.

Anyway, since I can't post it there, I guess it'll fit in this thread too.

:smh: at Rodney Hood not being allowed to break Kobe's 3 record against Kobe...I'm looking at the box score and dude hasn't attempted a shot since the first half where he hit 8/9.

I just saw you post that same response in there, if that means anything.

*edit* Nevermind. The post I saw was lynchpin33, not you. My bad.

(And again, since this is going to count as a pro-Lakers thread in the overall tallies of quik and Jumpman: GO LAKERS! :smile: )

(Soon as folks are ready to realize not everyone is as pro-'their team' as their homer self, just say so.)

Last edited:
Kobe doesn't even care about getting his *** kicked anymore.

That used to be my favorite part of Kobe that he was a competitor, now he's this a fake *** nice guy.

I can't believe I spend time defending this front runner.

Someone report darthska darthska for trolling in this thread.

Anyway heard Lakers have like %46 chance of losing Simmons and Ingram :smile:

I like this thread...

disappointed the Lebron thread is at 150+ pages tho :rolleyes

NT falling off |I

seasoned vet seasoned vet

I think a long time ago I remember reading a post you wrote saying that you used to be a Laker fan, but Kobe made you stop. Am I remembering correctly? And if I am remembering correctly is this a situation where you'd follow the team again when he's gone?

I like this thread...

disappointed the Lebron thread is at 150+ pages tho :rolleyes

NT falling off |I
Hating came to a halt after he tore his achilles. Even his fanboys knew it was the beginning of the end. :smokin

Lebby still playing at a high level. Hating won't stop any time soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom